Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Love Cannabis.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Blondey90, Apr 22, 2014.

1. #1 Blondey90, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    I suffer horrible migraines every once in a blue moon.
    It used to be I just had to suffer through them and hope I fell asleep. I'd throw up from the pain until I was just dry heaving. IF I could stuff anything down my throat, I'd throw it up 9 times out of 10. So pills didn't stay down usually. But even the rare ones that did, they barely dented the pain.
    So I got one tonight. It was slow and gradual until suddenly it hit me all at once. I haven't had one for quite a few months. Probably around last October. 
    It was nasty as hell, but this time. I cried for 20 minutes, incapacitated by the sharp jabs and throbs in my head. When the pain had dulled for a few minutes and I could move again, I loaded up my bubbler and took a few hits. 
    Within 5 minutes, the pain was a dull throb in the back of my head that didn't bother me all that much.
    In 30, I didn't feel anything unless I looked directly at a bright light.
    Now even that isn't bothering me anymore.
    Cannabis is an awesome medicine. It really is. I wish this was legal and plentiful nation wide so that others who suffer could have such quick and long lasting relief with virtually no side effects. 
    I know that there are people who have migraines like these nearly daily. They're considered disabled, and rightly so. They should have relief. 
    Anyways, I don't really have anything else to say. I'm just high and finally not in debilitating pain and I'm so happy about that. I wanna tell the world lol!
    *Steps off Soapbox*

2. Sorry to hear your troubles but on up side MJ works for you, thats great.

I get cluster headaches but weed dont shift it. it comes and goes, i could get it every day for 8 weeks but then not get it at all for 8 weeks. Its mad but i just got to deal with it.

3. I'm right there with ya.  Permagrin right now, after relief from this 5-day migraine.  :smoke:

Don't  give up hope.  It seems I have to have a medable and use my vape at the same time to get any little bit of relief.  I got my recommendation in 2011 and am just now learning how to deal with a migraine.  Keep looking at different strains and combinations dose strengths and carriers.  You may not have found the right combination or delivery system yet bit it doesn't mean you wont.  Some of us need more THC some CBD some a little of both.

5. #5 Lebowski, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    AND it has no serious side effects.

AND it is nontoxic.

AND it has no risk of overdose.

AND it is cheap and easy to produce.

AND it makes people happy.

AND it smells good.

I'll stop there. Can. We. Legalize. Cannabis. Use. Already. Forfuckssake.

Sorry i'm just having one of those moments where I can't believe the status quo we are in. People are currently in jail for possessing this plant. Why the fuck is that a thing.

Pardon my language.

6. Its funny you say that cos i been vaping for the past 3 days (never tried it before) and i havent had the pain. So its either gone for a while like it does or the vaping works. Time will tell i guess.

7. the dude does not abide.

8. Just here to say I LOVE IT TOO!

9. Thank you blondey90 for your advocation. Weed is more of a medicine than a drug.