Him Im Brennan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bunbin, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Hi my name is Brennan from Kansas, I have visited this site many times for knowledge and am finally a member now!:)

I come to this site to gain insight on others and to further my knowledge and capacity of my true conscious state. You see when I found out I was going to be a father 2 years ago something profound happened to me, to who I was. (I remember this day very well) I was working and I was about 2 hours from getting off, and I finally got my 30 minute break. I went outside in the back to smoke a cigarette, played on my phone, and went back in. As I was going back to work I felt this huge wave of feeling of presence, where I was in this building on this side of town in this city on earth. And I felt in the moment none like before. And this is the overwhelming part, but my vision, my perception both changed, everything felt to real and everything just seemed to connect, kinda just goin with the flow. It was a little scary at first and I couldn't really talk to anyone, I just wanted to leave busy work to be alone with what was happening to me. It was like I was really high off a drug, because I thought it was not normal to feel this way unless you took something. Work ended, I got in my car and started driving home, and once I was alone in the car I just smiled because everything felt at peace and harmony, and on the drive home it kinda faded.

A few months later I had my daughter, and kinda settled into being a Dad, I liked it:) and everyday up until we had her I felt the same way, I had the same mindset the visual changes, and bliss that I felt the first time. One day it just went away, I fell back into my old self, my old "reality" and did not find out until recently what I went through was known as a "spiritual crisis". 2 years now and I am still trying to obtain my full consciousness again.

Its all I ever think about.