Butt Sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by coochie_face, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Me too! A friend of mine had butt sex once and swore by it, never wanted to have vaginal sex again. Haha but every time we try pain overcomes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. My wife has to be pretty much drunk or high on some "horny" weed for it to possibly happen. She has to be eased into it. Start by having him finger your ass while he fucks you and you will get used to that. When my wife is ready I have to SLOWLY ease into her and go a little deeper each time until it's all the way in. Then slowly pick up the pace and before u know it he'll be pounding it in there. At least that's what works for us. 

Also...make sure you are SUPER CLEAN...bad things can happen...really bad things...

3. whenever did I say I didn't like the thread? Also when did I call names? Lol😂😭😂

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I never really asked and debated it. When I was going down on her..... I would spend more time with a tickle, maybe flick my tongue and eventually during foreplay, add a finger and go on from there.

Personally, it doesn't do anything for me, she doesn't  care either, take it or leave it, but it is nice every once in a while when we get freaky she'll tell me to fuck her ass or something and I just slide it in slow with some lube and then pound her for a while to dominate her.

It's more of a dominate thing I think that pleasure, but the pain is from taking the head of the cock in and out, so as long as he stays in, it's not bad.

5. Well the only reason i know about it is because the rectum of a friends friend actually prolapsed as a result of anal sex. That said he is gay so the wear and tear on his rectum was greater. But yeah, does happen.

Also, i've been told its a lot like dislocating a joint. Once it happens, your chance of it occurring again sky rockets.

6. FYI-Vaginas can prolapse, too.