For The Sake Of Chrones First Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Chrones, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Nice one gold think il go purchase another reflector then lol be good to see the contents of your flower tent ;)

2. #22 GoldGrower, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Here what I have in my flower tent... The same ventilation set up as the vegger, but 2x 250w HPS (one day ill buy a 600w to replace them). 70 litre low profile DWC reservoir with a ScrOG screen above it. The blue cheese is a clone of what I have grown before, it's been vegging ages under CFLs. It's been on 12/12 for a couple of days now. This is the first time I have grown in this exact set up so not sure what to expect on yields but I'm hoping for about 12oz on this one

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Very nice golden!
    So you just got the 2 plants in that scrog ? Or 4 ?

4. Just the one under that screen mate 

5. Ohhh nice !

6. #4 Northen lights is a dudd, hoping on these Hawaiian skunk hazes get a hurry on and start popng out their shell!

Will get some pics up when I get home from work

7. Good evening chaps, quick update !

So everything seems to be going okay for the minuet got another reflect on order from the local hydro shop to allow for another 200w cfl.

Started germination the 2 Hawaian skunk hazes which both have now been planted !

I couldn't fit the extra 2 pots on my shoe box so went up Asda and got a couple of storage boxes to put the pots on.

So here we have it.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Quick few questions,
    How would I flush a plant if I was to scrog it
    And how long before I can start giving my plants some nutes Iv purchased some pipets to make sure they're be getting the right dosages etc .

Ta lads !

8. Fucking iPad ! They are the right way up when I open the photo album !

9. When you click on pictures Loki can u view them the right way up or they still upside down lol

10. Quick pic update

Also when can I start feeding nutes ? Seen people saying 7 days fold , 14 days old and some straight away! image.jpg
    image.jpg temp at the tops of plants

Thanks guys

11. Fuck sake had the small oscolating fan on but not the exhaust lol re positioned the small fan so it's constantly blowing over the canopy and flicked the switch on my exhaust ..... Damn things noisy now lol .... Don't help the set up is in my bed room lol

Loki my perlite seems to be going yellow / orangery what cold it be il throw up a pic in a sec :/ ( might be upside down tho damn iPad dosent want to make its mind up lol )

12. image.jpg

Perlite seems to be going a rusty colour any idea what this could be ?