Running And Detoxing

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Champawattiger, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Okay, I'm still kinda new here and I apologize if they're threads made like this already. I'm a daily runner, I run anywhere from 3.5 miles to ten miles a day about five sometimes six days out of the week. I'm 6'0 and 175 pounds and very lean. I smoke daily, not heavily though (if there's a difference?). I probably average about two bowls a day for the past like six months. Recently I've been contacted for multiple good opportunities, which I'm sure I'll be drug tested, I quit smoking on 4/19, so two days ago was my last day. I probably have like two weeks at most before I have to test. Possibly less, no one has said anything about a drug test, but I'm being cautious. Do you think I'll be okay? I know that these questions are abundant, but I couldn't find any of where the poster was in my exact situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. When I've quit to pass a Dt i gave myself thirty days because i carried healthy amounts of body fat. I'm leaner now but would still give it thirty.

Keep running and stay lean, lots of water etc because it's stored in your body day. I've known super lean guys who can literally clean up in 4-7 days.