Detailed Pics, How Much Longer Do I Need Until Harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jeepindude, Apr 21, 2014.

1. I have a 60X microscope and almost never use it.

I look for 50%+ of the pistols turning red, that's the old school way. Even then you can go longer for more of a couch lock high that makes you kill a pizza.

2. He is so far from having to worry about what type of high he wants.

3. I'd say you could kiss my ass but it would mean prying your lips from some other ass huh...

I'm here to grow the best meds that the soil can offer......

Please make your points without the disrespectful comments. - patriofarmer

4. ive had other people on here tell me not to pay attention to hairs but trics so give them shit not me...

5. Like you said your new.

Nobody is holding that against you, but don't act like you know what you're doing and give people advice if you have no idea.

6. and regardless he needs to know the difference between cloudy high and amber high damn people really I went off a close up pics of trics... and they looked cloudy and amber so back off...

7. didn't give advise gave an opinion learn the difference

Calm down, we are cool. The plant overall is not ripe.

When I was new Id tell guys to harvest , they had 80% red hair and were thinking that the weight would double in 2 more weeks.

I got shit over it but thats just the way people are.

Dont worry about trichome colour until you have some bud on your plants. What would be the point in harvesting? There's no bud yet. There's a couple of photos that show the whole thing as amber, I guess that's an HPS light he has on

10. Ill handle it this way thats the last time I respond with an OPINION.... IT MAY BE THE LAST TIME I POST PERIOD....

11. Dude nobody is trying to be an asshole to you we're just saying not to say things if you don't know what you are saying is true.

And please don't threaten us with not posting here anymore man how old are you come on.

12. #32 GoldGrower, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014

Then you are clearly admitting to passing on hearsay.

13. No one cares if you're opinion os different from mine I gave him my opinion based on the photos he put up in the macro pics those trics are cloudy and amber. Now ive been told thay hps may have caused this so how am I wrong by going off a pic... do tell me you ducks are giving me shit based on an opinion and only an opinion

You said "you would harvest them now". I'm pretty sure no one on here gave you that info.

Maybe you should hold back on the advice until you have some to give. And I mean that genuinely  I'm not trying to be a dick, its just if you have never harvested before how can you be confident enough to advise others on how to harvest?

15. As a matter of fact ive said im wrong.... im passing on what this site has given to me if its wrong then this site is wrong.... am I right here or what...

well you were partially right you do want to wait till trics are amber but thats on the bud because the leaves turn real early...you can see this plant doesnt even have bud yet just leaves and hairs..I didnt know that my first time either and was like wtf till I googled it..no biggie man :bongin:

Of course there are people on here that give out bad advice. You are one of them by your own admission. It's just good that there is always someone on here to correct them and explain why so other people like yourself won't simply read it and accept it as truth and pass it on to someone else as such.

Btw When I get called out and proven wrong I am thankful for it because if I wasn't I may well have carried on given out incorrect advice

You seem to blame others for giving you bad advice but won't except you have done the same. What's more I believe you have probably just read it wrong about the colour of the trichomes. This ambering happens in late flowering. Anyone who has grown before wouldn't even consider the trichome colour at this stage

18. I don't want to keep banging on about it because we all know what happened I think  but...
    Here's a cola that was about 4 weeks in to flowering...

[​IMG]

This is the same cola on harvest day.... Can you spot the difference? 

[​IMG]

nice what strain is that? looks kinda like my rainbow jones did

20. Everyone is entitled to be heard.  That doesn't change the fact that no one is perfect.  

This site is for learning, and sharing.  One must be prepared for others not agreeing on their 'opinion's' if they are not based upon experience.  That is a fact, not just my opinion.  The primary benefit of this site is to learn from those who have that experience, embrace it rather than take insult from those sharing a contrary belief, or opinion.  Especially when that insult is just not there.   In this case the contrary input should have been a learning experience for the OP of this thread and anyone who wasn't sure of the ripeness of the plant in post #1.  An experienced eye knew the answer right away.