Detailed Pics, How Much Longer Do I Need Until Harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jeepindude, Apr 21, 2014.

1. IMO I see a lot of cloudy and amber I would harvest

I'm here to grow the best meds that the soil can offer......

2. That is what you look for when you have an equal balance of cloudy and amber you should harvest, but it also depends on what your looking for cloudy is more head buzz amber is more couch lock.

3. They dont look done in my opinion .. how far a long are they in flowering .. looks t8 be only 4th to 5th week

4. I'd say another 3-4 weeks.

J

5. Yea i agree with Jerry their not even close, neeed acouple weeks yet. How can you see amber and cloudy you must have very good eyes.

6. I agree with around 3 weeks. A good tip is when 60% of the pistils turn reddish brown to harvest. Don't worry brah! The best things in life are worth waiting for :)

7. In the picks the trics look cloudy and amber it may be the light but its just a guess which is why I explained that if you have a balance of cloudy and amber harvest now...

8. and my eyes are great but hey ive been wrong before.... how about you?

9. #11 Penny wise, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    Was wondering about the strains. However, from the pictures alone, it looks to be about 3, maybe 4 more weeks - with the plants turned regularly, and quit the foliar sprays when the lights are on. Don't forget to flush for the last week.

As for the trichs - When they are cloudy is when they become "ripe", to use fruit as an analogy. You want to harvest before too many trichs become amber, as amber trichs is the beginning of deterioration.

To get the best answers to your questions, always try to be as informative as possible. What strains your using, the type of light & wattage; the type of grow you are doing (Organic, DWC, etc), and the nutrients you use, and their frequency.

Keep us updated with pics after the cure.

10. They look like they are on week 3 or 4 so about 5 weeks to go 

11. About a month, month and a half from this thread..

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. My eyes are fine, i am not the one saying harvest now their ready when they clearly are not even close !

13. Dude not to be an asshole but stop posting on every single thread when you don't know what you're talking about.

If you don't know an answer it's fine to just not chime in, giving people bad advice is not a good look.

14. #16 GoldGrower, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    Anyone saying that these should be harvested now shouldn't be giving advice on here, they aren't even half way through flowering. In the last week or two it can be debated, not 4 weeks in

15. #17 Reggae420, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    Exactly.

You don't even need the close up pics, just looking at the very first picture it is obvious he has AT LEAST a month left.

He's just trying to get his post count up and giving bullshit advice.

Hope that guy didn't harvest.

16. Guy just runs his jaws, i hope nobody takes his advice.

17. I have some dark devils with flowers that size and dont plan on pulling them for 5 weeks.

I agree with others that they need to fatten , ripen and frost up.

18. first off I don't post on everything and second from those pics I see amber and cloudy and I even went on to tell him the difference in cloudy and amber highs so im not sure how I was wrong again im just going from the pics... so my bad....