Best Concentrate Vape Pen (As Of April 2014)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by webstar5, Apr 21, 2014.

1. #21 Urkgoth, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    I got the Vape sabre. The one I got is terrible takes a long time to kill a small ball and smoke is thin. I think the battery they suppy is garbage. I have a Vision spinner battery and it seems to heat the coil slower than the spinners lowest setting (3.3v). However when I turn this battery up to about 4v it hits A LOT better. The screen seems to interfere with heat getting to the concentrate. Im not super experienced with pens, but the sabre seems to have a standard size atomizer with a screen and angled bowl ontop, wick high to stay close to screen.

2. I've had really good luck with 2 devices that work with shatter.

Source Orb - has a nice Orb shaped mouthpiece gives great hits. The atomizer is a dual coil titanium coils wrapped around 2 ceramic rods. This gives the best flavor and biggest hits.
    Works with any 510 threaded battery. I prefer a variable voltage unit and set it to 3.8-4.0 v for huge hits.

Divine Tribe rebuildable wax atomizer. Similar to an E-cig style atomizer. It also has 2 coils wrapped around ceramic rods. This seems to hit a little smoother.

I've never had any luck with the O-Pen style cartridges. They just don't get you high.

The Orb and Divine Tribe units work great with shatter. Just heat up slightly and wipe on the coils.

3. I got the thc stick from gentlemans and it leaked all over. I thought it was sealed up? Pretty pissed I lost my budder😟
    So I'm thinking of trying their globe.

4. Do not get the globe. I did and it is really lame. Look at the Sourcevapes.com the SOURCE Orb is what you want.

5. I really really like my 710! Best pen I have used for oils and waxes. One ten buck cartridge lasts 6-10 weeks of fairly heavy use. Prefer it to the $249 atmos my brother bought last year.

6. Thanks advice taken. I will order soure orb Asap.

What's the best way to get Concentrate from bad hash oil cart?

7. The orb looks ok, but the WAXXX Dual Skillet from GROspot looks 100 times better!

8. I have purchased two from Arrogantvape during their sale. They are simple and inexpensive. Its a nice kit. They also have coupons all the time if you email them. Usually 30-40% off.