Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Didnt Get Much Help Last Time. Help Me Pass A Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RugbyWeed23, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Everyone, I really need some help. Please offer any information you can! THANK YOU
    \nFacts:
    • I'm 5'4"
    • 132-lbs
    • about 15% body-fat
    • I go to the gym several times a week
    • fairly athletic and muscular
    • I play rugby (practice 2-3x a week  and 1 game), also have a tournament on April 26th
    • I have a fairly fast metabolism
    • I haven't drank alcohol in 4 days and wont until after the drug test
    • I smoked on the 5th, 12th, and 18th of April and the test will be on the 28th
    • When I smoke I don't smoke a lot. 3-6 small hits from a bowl/joint
    \nMy drug test will most likely be around 7:00AM on the 28th. I have been hired for a summer internship and have been told I need to pass a drug test.I need some help on how to pass it.
    \nshould I drink a lot of water this week leading up to it? A lot of cranberry juice/ pineapple juice/ tea? should I take Vitamins and Fish oil Supplements? Should I get a detox kit from GNC/CVS?
    \nI plan on working out every day this week to burn fat and increase my metabolism, because I read that it speeds up the process. I also take creatine already with my protein shakes, and heard creatine helps to pass the test. PLEASE HELP!
    \nLast time I Smoked was 2 days ago, I had 3 small hits from a bowl,and my test is in 8 days.
    \nANY HELP/INFO IS GOOD! THANKS EVERYONE!

2. #2 SlightlyStonedSD, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    just keep sweating and drinking lots of water... personally I take niacin and it has always worked for me, take like 500% the daily value at night, you will get hot and red and itchy for an hour or two (seems bad at first but after awhile I kind of liked it haha) but it cleans your system out, just stop taking it 2-3 days before the test
    someone will tell you niacin doesn't work and im wrong but it worked for me 15 times, getting me clean in 6 days for probation tests

edit: I take wheat grass shots from jamba juice too, it helps detox your body

3. Go to the store and get cranberry pills, drink lots of water and if you work out make sure you sweat, so maybe wear a sweater while working out. Drink 10x the your normal water intake a day. Orange juice also flushes you out, but I'm sure you don't want to drink a whole gallon

4. I was on probation last year for 8 months.
    I was drug tested regularly, but I didn't give a fuck, because I was completely innocent..
    So I smoked all the way through my probation, failed 1/4 drug tests.
    The only reason I failed my first one is because I didn't know i was getting tested that day.
    After that, I quickly learned the cycle of drug tests, and smoked up every day during probation.
    When the time came for a drug test, I had a few reliable products to back me up.

I was using an $8 detox drink that I bought at valero gas station, called MagnumDetox
    Check their website.
    I know for a fact that this detox actually works.
    4 hours before your drug test, drink an entire Magnum detox.
    Fill up the bottle with water two times and down it all. Wait 30 minutes, drink another cup of water. And piss at least 4-6 times before you go.
    Your pee will be super diluted at first, and at the 4th or 6th piss, it'll be yellow again.
    Bam. Once youre at this stage, for the next 8 hours you will come up clean on any drug test.
    Even state issued drug tests.
    I would know because I actually did it and passed, smoking every day during probation.
    I pretty much guessed when I was gonna get tested* every time id be summoned to court, id buy a detox and prepare just in case I risked any chance of being tested.
    And I would stop smoking two days prior to my tests.
    And right after I got home from a test, id blaze up again.

I can vouch for magnum detox.
    Cheap, and it really works.

But then I couldn't find them in stores anymore, and I failed one drug test.
    I purchased a $50 detox drink, and it didn't work at all.
    So only buy magnum detox.
    Everything else is a lie.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app