Share Your Crazy Stories From This Years 420

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SneakyBurrito, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Damn, sorry for your lose :(

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #22 CHIWANG, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    thanks bro. he was such a nice guy. he was just one of those guys everyone loved. never heard anyone say anything bad about him. on saturday a ton of people went over his house had a fire, played sublime songs, his favorite band and mine, on guitar and sang, and we smoked a bowl out of a wooden piece he carved himself. it was amazing to watch. musicians from out of state that knew him even came. he was one badass drummer. his HLH put him in a coma for a little while, so at the same time were glad he doesnt have to suffer anymore. it just sucks it always has to happen to good people.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Broke as a fuckin joke had decided to smoke my bowl two days before...
    Friends that didn't smoke kept telling me they were going to give me money then lied.... Those bastards! But my initial plan was to toke go egg hunting with younger siblings then eat all there chocolate.

4. solid plan.

Sent from my Potato using Grasscity Forum

5. lol

6. i used to chill with this chick all the time that had a cat named kush. i guess its a common name. haha

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. We got my friend's girlfriend high for the first time which to me was pretty crazy because she's one of those preppy girls who get straight A's and do good in sports and is even gonna be doing sports in college, and she's never even had a taste of alcohol before in her life. She couldn't stop laughing and then she freaked out a bit but then she was fine and wouldn't shut up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. . Typical haha. I think everyone should try it out at least once though. If more than half of everyone in the US had tried out weed at least once i think we would have no problems with legalization.

9. Went to Denver canna is cup got hi legally! OMG

Denver Co. Occupation: Budtender. IG: Nurse_Langley

10. I agree lol the reason she freaked out was because it was her first time really trying anything and she smoked quite a bit. And we had some dank bud lol but I'm sure if she tried it again and took just a few puffs she would enjoy it.

11. yeah.. Its always tricky introducing people to good old mary.. Especially with her reputation and when they have an experience like that it often turns them away from it. Whenever i've introduced someone to weed i always start out very slow so they understand its just enhancing their experience then after a few times we get super baked and they appreciate it even more haha

12. #32 Wheeler420, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    i wanna eat a diaper  im a weirdooo gimme cookies pleasee cookie crisp

i never bullshit on the interwebs.

Attached Files:

14. http://forum.grasscity.com/general/1298229-had-great-420-smoked-doug-benson.html

15. It's called Helium they get some pretty big names. Same week as Doug Benson they had Norm McDonald, Natasha Leggero, and Chris Hardwick.

16. I had an amazing 420. Me and a bunch of buddies went to this forest to go walking around and chill. We opened our third eye as well as smoked a bunch of weed and it was just an awesome time. The best part about it was the temperature was 70 degrees and foggy, everything about that day was great.

17. damn i thought i was the only weedless one in the world on 420, i happened to score fucking awesome right afterwards though.. lucky lucky

18. um i smoked my last bud at 1:30AM 4/20.. broke not thinking i would smoke more. I resolved myself during the daytime with chores and barbecueing. well in doing laundry i found $10 in the pocket of one of my pairs of shorts. i message my homeboy and in like 2 mins I had a fatass nug in my hands, literally, no bag. so i rush home and enjoy! spent the rest of the day eating badass barbecue and potato salad and playing LoL with the lil bro

19. My friend has saved his kief for a long time, had an 8th of kief. We smoked sooooo mannnnyyy kief blunts from 10pm Saturday night until Monday night. Was officially high ALL 420.