Hitman Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SiberianShepherd, Apr 21, 2014.

1. #1 SiberianShepherd, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    So... i really want a Mothership Klein... But that is way too much... 

I have always liked Hitmans designs and I have tried a sidecar before and it hit great... 

But I wanted to know what you guys who have tried multiple or own multiple Hitman pieces and give me your review.

Currently I am looking into this to add to my collection.

I also love the Hitman x Sokol colabs but those are hard to find and can run a pretty penny.

http://grasscity.com/scientific-glass/hitman-glass/hitman-glass-double-barrel-recycler-white.html

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. What makes you want a hitman? I've never really been a fan myself. I don't think I've ever hit one though, just a hater lol.

3. I have hit out of a Hitman Sidecar before and it was good. I also like the designs.Picture below is a sidecar[​IMG]

4. I only have a hitman straight tube, never hit a hitman concentrate piece.
    But I held a double barrel recycler at my lhs, and was surprised how light it was and how frail it felt... Function videos seemed okay...
    That's all I got for ya

5. I'm a big fan of recyclers too.  Some of the top names in recyclers are Hamms (the inventor of the recycler), Contrabasso, and Erik Anders.  I dunno what your price range is but check out Hamms mini coriolis sputnik.  Another brand I've been watching is Siren Apparatus, they make a nice functioning klein.

6. Oh I know what they look like. I've seen a lot of badass collabs but just not my thing I guess.

7. My price range is 500-600. I checked out the Hamms... Not really a fan, looks like it would tip and break. It just looks overall to big for what I want haha. The Contrabasso looked pretty nifty but the smoke passage seems really small but the design is cool. I am going to look at the others you mentioned and thanks for the responses guys. I am still interested in the hitman if anyone has hit out of the one i'm looking at.

8. With recyclers you need to watch function vids, so many of them look similar but very few guys actually R&D their pieces like Hamm or Contrabasso, Quave etc.  Most guys see a design that sells and just copy it, they aren't making prototypes to test all the details (position of perc, type of perc, shape and volume, method of return, restriction points etc).

Here's a link to a thread from Contrabasso about his erris wheel and the R&D that went into it.  You can tell he thinks about all the details and isn't afraid to try new things to improve function:
    http://www.tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php?47984-The-Official-Erris-Wheel-Thread&p=1222214&highlight=#post1222214

At that price range Hamms and probably the contrabasso are out unless you find a used one for a good deal.  You should look into siren apparatus.  I wouldn't get an older Hamm recyclers, like you said, too big, that's why I recommended the mini coriolis sputnik, I just dig the slow drain and exo diffy perc.  

If I were you I'd look at Siren and also Pyrology.  The pyrology recycler is pretty new, not sure if there are any vids on youtube.  There's some vids on instagram I can tag you if you have instagram, just pm me your name.