For All The Conspiracy Theorists Out There

Discussion in 'General' started by Enigma, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Found this while at Boothill cemetery in Tombstone, AZ. It's where they buried all the old gunslingers from the wild west. Do with it what you please.

2. #2 Cawdswallup, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Your neighbour is a freemason. You're congressmen are freemasons. Your dentist is a sadist with newer magazines.

Just because you see a square and compass does not mean anything sinister has happened. It just means that freemasonry holds meaning there.

Freemasons are everywhere.

3. One of my friends is named Mason.

He has never been to jail/prison.

What does that make him?

(no i didnt make any part of it up, genuine question)

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. If that really is a genuine question then i am saddened by it.

My friends name is bob. What does that make him?

5. I am what you would call a conspiracy theorist... but thats derogatory I prefer the name Truther. And this is just a Mason's grave... Nothin special here.

6. Yeah, I expected with the title of the thread that the original post would have provided a bit more substance. Even if it was placed as Iconography, who cares. People get their rocks off with Iconography but if I was in a bathroom stall with a half pyramid and an eye floating over it drawn just above the toilet, I wouldnt fear of being watched while I shit.

7. I sometimes put my nuggies in a Mason Jar!  Those fuckers get very conspiratorial and wanna rule my world - and I let em.

8. I think he was making a bad joke about his friend Mason being Free.

9. #9 Enigma, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    Yeah, I know what the symbol is. Just rare to see one that old, especially in the middle of prostitutes-and-cowboys, AZ.

There's actually a lot of history behind that gravesite. ~80% of the people there were killed in a gunfight lol. You'll see one that says killed by so and so, then see that so and so was killed by another guy, and then find his grave and so on.

Tried looking up info on him and could only find snippets of information. Nothing about his Masonic ties. Just a birthrate, name, and cause of death.

10. That actually makes sense. "What does that make him" Freemason. Lol. Freebob just doesn't make any sense tho

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster

11. naw litterally free my homeboy mason
    -Jarren Benton Cadilacs&chevys

12. Op is the leader of the Illuminati!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

1882... 1+8+8+2 = 19, which is one number away from 20, where the zero looks like an eye! Woohoo, conspiracy! 

14. This guy is on the right track.

Also, if you take 20 and subtract 2 then divide by 3, you get 6. Do that three times and you have 666 and you have invited Satan into this thread.

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. The check engine light is on in my wife's car.
    I check it out and it reads P0420. Definately an omen, I better fire up a bowl. :smoke:

16. I sneezed and clicked on the wrong thread.

I'm leaving now.

17. Just a grave, nothing to see here.

[​IMG]