Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Empyting Half A Cigar And Filling With Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Greenviper, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Hey just, first time here.

I've been surfing the net for an answer but can't seem to find one. The question is as stated above, if I emptied half a cigar (don't have much $$$ or green) and filled it with weed, would it be effective in getting you stoned? My theory is that the marijuana will burn first, leaving you with a delicious cigar to smoke at the end of it (without inhaling of course). But would it taste rank as? Would the tobacco absorb the THC, resulting in reduced high or what?

Lemme know, team.

2. I mean it will work just fine but one hit you will be inhaling weed and the next it will be pure tobacco

3. It's called a spliff.

I dislike them but many people like them.

Get a razor blade, cut the cigar straight down the middle. 
    Take out the tobacco.
    Mix the tobacco with the bud
    Fill up the cigar again with the tobacco and bud mixed.
    smoke it.

4. What I was meaning is, don't mix the tobacco and marijuana together, instead have one half of the cigar tobacco, and the other half (the end section) marijuana.

5. Id just tear the blunt in half and roll it short if ur wanting to smoke it that way...

Personally id just bowl it the rest of the way since its not much

6. How the hell is this supposed to get you more stoned? You're not supposed to inhale cigar tobacco anyway, it only leads to nausea and a killer headache.

7. #7 iVapeTooMuch, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Maybe he's a regular smoker and tobacco doesn't give him nausea or a headache? He also said he wouldn't be inhaling once he hits the tobacco, well besides the actual wrap.
    And I don't believe he said it would make him more stoned...I didn't fully read the threat so I may be wrong.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

8. Nah, even when I used to smoke about a pack a day, inhaling cigar tobacco is just a big NO. I don't really get the point of him leaving it in there anyway if he's not even gonna burn it?? Couldn't he just rip the blunt in half? OP was very vague about this.

9. Their called spliffs bro people would take a bogey and some marryJane and roll them together and ts called a spliff I had one before and you get high off of it but the tobacco overpowers all the other flavors

10. Lol you mean a blunt !

11. It's called a blunt lol!

12. Just buy a pack of cigarillos and make some blunts.

13. Cut half and roll that up then use the other half however you want

14. He said he would not be inhaling cigar smoke, unless you define inhaling by simply pulling the smoke in your mouth then blowing out.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

15. I think he's talking about Cubans though... Anyone else?

16. Idk was thinking the same thing i think he did it so it's a normal sized blunt and easier to smoke as he said he doesn't have much weed.

17. I don't get why he can't just pack some bowls or roll a mini joint then if he's running low.

18. this...except I empty out all the dutch guts (tobacco) then replace it with weed.

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

19. take all of it out, then mix it

20. I will work fine, and u will get stoned. However its going to take alot of weed to fill up that other half of a cigar at cigar width. You would just be better off emptying all tobacco out and rolling it as a blunt. Ive done what your asking before and its doable, just not wize if that makes sense