Attempts At Doing Clones

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jesh, Apr 21, 2014.

1. I've had two attempts first time went horrible and second looks like those I'm going to wait few days. I've cut two days ago and put them in 18/6 cycle is that why do I have to do 24/0 this is under t5 4ft 4bulbs. I try spraying water to increase humidity. I go to sleep so it isnt constant until im awake.

Attached Files:

2. Pics

Attached Files:

3. That setup you have should work. If they start to droop, add water to the soil or what ever you have them in. They should not droop much if at all.

For a few bucks you can make a fool proof clone machine and be done with it.

4. I'm going to wait couple days hopefully they get better. Then ill invest cuz need more for the outdoor season!

5. Yea, an aeroponic or a bubble cloner will get you going real good.

Also some strains are just a bitch, even a pro would fight it.

6. We will see about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Listen to Rumple here. If you want easy, darn near fool proof cloning then building one of his aero cloners in the diy section is the way to go. I did, and so far Ive had near perfect results.

8. that would be awesome. Would really look into it. If im not up for Diy i might jus order that botanicare one or maybe pay you to help me out? Need more success rates

9. I always just cut it off the plant skin it a lil bit and stick it in some soil, put a bag over the container, and leave it in my window sill until I see new growth....I've heard of great success with a solo cup full of perlite and fill the cup up about half way so the tip of the stem is in the water.