Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need More Help On Passing A Drug Test Please Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RugbyWeed23, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Everyone, I really need some help. Please offer any information you can! THANK YOU

Facts:
    • I'm 5'4"
    • 132-lbs
    • about 15% body-fat
    • I go to the gym several times a week
    • fairly athletic and muscular
    • I play rugby (practice 2-3x a week  and 1 game), also have a tournament on April 26th
    • I have a fairly fast metabolism
    • I haven't drank alcohol in 4 days and wont until after the drug test
    • I smoked on the 5th, 12th, and 18th of April and the test will be on the 28th
    • When I smoke I don't smoke a lot. 3-6 small hits from a bowl/joint

My drug test will most likely be around 7:00AM on the 28th. I have been hired for a summer internship and have been told I need to pass a drug test.I need some help on how to pass it.

should I drink a lot of water this week leading up to it? A lot of cranberry juice/ pineapple juice/ tea? should I take Vitamins and Fish oil Supplements? Should I get a detox kit from GNC/CVS?

I plan on working out every day this week to burn fat and increase my metabolism, because I read that it speeds up the process. I also take creatine already with my protein shakes, and heard creatine helps to pass the test. PLEASE HELP!

Last time I Smoked was 2 days ago, I had 3 small hits from a bowl,and my test is in 8 days.

ANY HELP/INFO IS GOOD! THANKS EVERYONE!

2. Keep doing everything you said and on the 27th take a cannabis test from cvs...if you pass that you should be good..if everything else fails..just fill up a condom with clean piss and hide it on your underwear

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Been clean three weeks and still not getting a negative. Once I decided to sub and practiced my method, my nerves have settled a little. Very Little. Test is tomorrow at 11am. Can't wait till its over.

4. Google "Sure Jell method"

Worked for me and all my friends. :smoke:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum