Snoop Dogg G Pen, Is It Worth It?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Jesse Botwin, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Is a snoop dog G pen worth it? I can buy one for $40. What do you think? Do they work well or do they suck? (Or is their a better flower pen for $40 and under)

2. A friend of mine bought one and didn't have much positive things to say about it.  He prefers his normal micro g-pen,  apparently it isn't that great for flowers.

3. #4 lwien, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014

All the pens are lousy for vaping flowers:  http://vapepenreviewhq.com/herb-vape-pens/truth-herb-vape-pens/

(I'm starting to sound like a broken record being played on groundhog day...lol)

4. There are still many of them sitting in the back at my job, if that helps lol.

5. #6 Jesse Botwin, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Hmm, I bought one anyways. A lot of people complain about combustion and all that, but that's not why I wanted one. I didn't want to have to carry a lighter with me everywhere. This "blends" more. (Discreet/Stealthy). I also bought a 3/8 glass honeycomb screen. This should fix the clogging issue.

6. So you don't want a pen that vapes but you're asking about it in the vaporizer forum?

7. It's considered a vaporizer, and I had no idea where else to post this. :/

Yeah.  Sorry if I came down a bit hard.   It just pisses me off that all these pen manufacturers state that their pens vape dry herbs and it's a total lie and then LOTS of people come into this forum after reading that crap asking about what pens are the best for vaping herbs and the fact is, is that just about every one of them................can't.  :devious:

9. No true pen vapes on the market for dry herbs. But they do have stuff like the MLFB, Pinnacle Pro, PAX, etc...

10. As to me,a vaporizer seller,Snoop Dogg is as great as PAX , and the big Vapor Blunt 2.0 ,, if anybody tried ~~ 

11. I just got into vaping and after looking around to get the right thing that dont cost alot i can tell you that snoop dog thing is a load of shit. You will be very upset if you buy one 

These are reviews from people who have bought it.

</div></div>

12. I bought a G5 pretty much the same as any other vape pens, they pretty much combust. If you put a screen, like I did, you can get a little vapor but not enough to call it a vaporizer. I ended up using it for wax and it's great. I'm buying a few more pens like micro g, snoop dogg g pen off eBay, I consider them cheap and disposable mainly for wax.

13. Does the wax run into the bottom of the pen?

What size battery do they come with? I need a pen with a battery that last. I might get an adapter and a 1300 mah ego c twist battery.

14. You put the wax inside the heating chamber and that's where it burns, it doesn't leak to the bottom half, which is the battery. I don't know the reliability of these pens batteries, I just buy them and replace as needed. I think the battery is not much of a problem, it's the heating chamber that sensitive to break down and replace often. I bought a few chambers so I don't get stuck without one.

15. So, you can vape wax with it? That's something I was also wondering.

16. It's more likely best with wax than herb. Buy and extra heating chamber for wax and your other one for herb.

17. Well the one I have is ok. The reclaim gets to the Bottom of the cart. and all over the battery. I use mine daily only for wax and wax is all I use. So I'm getting me some extra batteries.

Maybe a glass honeycomb filter can fix your issue..

Has anyone tried that?

19. Honestly, I bought mine brand new on Ebay for $35 and it was totally worth that exact price.

If you can get one for<$50 just get it. If you're going to pay full price ($100-$125) for it then just walk away because it's not as high-quality as many similar vapes in its MSRP price-range. The magic flight is cumbersome in that you need rechargeable batteries which are bound to die, get lost, or get burning hot while using the box, but it's vaporizes much more consistently. With the wall adapter, it's a great great vape, but that adds another $60 so then you have to start comparing to other vaporizers in the $170+ range.

The honeycomb filter will easily cut combusting in half with your snoop pen. I haven't had mine for long enough to know how quickly it breaks down but hey, 35 bucks for a couple months of really stealthy and convenient vaping is alright by me.