Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Be Glad Youre Not Where I Live. (Pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Capnfalconpunch, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Tell me what you think of this. Ok, it's not the location, it's my personal connects. This is what has to hold me over until the good good starts flowing again. What's in the pic isn't all I got, but imagine that but a lot more. 90%shake and TINY mid "buds". I'm about to plant a seed right now, sick of people selling shit like this. I didn't know this is what I was going to get, I handed money to the friend who went outside to pick it up. Fuck man I'm actually jealous of all the people smoking dank on this soon to be holiday:(

Attached Files:

2. Poor thing, come inside out of the cold and let momma make you some warm milk.

3. Sorry dude. People = shit.
    If I were you, I would network more and try and find a direct connect.
    There are a lot of shit people that will pull that shit.
    Ive gotten some pretty bad deals back in my day as well, all I can say is that eventually you'll hit the jack pot and find a connect worth keeping, one that is a businessman and actually cares of the satisfaction of his customers.
    If I could, I would work at a dispensary.
    I love taking care of precious buds, and getting people exactly what they want especially when it comes to bud.
    Nothing better than delivering medicine to deserving good people

A good dealer will want your business. And he will be straight with you as long as you are straight forward with him.
    Because in reality, neither the dealer or buyer should be sucking each other off.
    It is a mutual benefit, so if there are ever any issues, dont suck your dealers dick. Realize that without you, hed be making no money. And without him, you would get no bud.
    So find a good dealer.
    And finding a good dealer isn't hard.
    You just have to make sure that whoever it is is actually a good caring person.
    Shit just got weird.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. And there are several pointers here that tell me you are young as hell.
    1. You dont have your own connect
    2. Its your buddies connect
    3. Your buddy got that..... and most adults will not buy THAT.... at least I wouldn't. And if I had my friend go out there they wouldn't buy it either lol.

So with that said, young one, have you thought of the possibility that your friend could actually be a piece of shit, and pinched from your sack as he got it from his connect?
    When I was young, shit happened all the time.

5. damnn buddy, how much did you give the guy?

6. My area in Florida isn't any better bro.  And, I'm no youngster.  Been smoking for 20+ years but now just don't get in the right circles where i can find buds.  They are around, but with work/kids/life... just can't find them.   It's way worse than HS.  @[member="420stoned666"] unfortunately, not being able to get bud is real...and it's sad. lol.

7. Where do you live at?

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 420stoned666, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Bud is everywhere, and if ya cant find it, thatd be the perfect time to grow some auto's for your personal stash!

9. No doubt.  Wish I could.  Can't really get away with that in my case.  

In other words... I NEED A HOOK! lol.  

10. If my friend brought me back that....I would slap him!

11. And ask for my money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Where are the mid nugs? :confused_2: I just see seeds and shake.
    Get a direct connect man.

13. Trust me, I have my own connects. A grower in fact, but his is growing right now and my buddies main connect got caught. I saw the whole bag they brought back, it was no better