Kissing After A Blow Job

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Taz_21, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Is it weird? I don't mind it..it's my own body ya know why would I be grossed out?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. i kissed a girl once... once...

3. Ok after she chugges down some wine or whiskey otherwise I would pass...

4. It's not a big deal,I have kissed 2 girls after a good bj,so what.

5. #5 KushMastaFlex, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    Nah, I'm not down to taste my own dick and sperm. Saying you don't mind it because it's your own body is like saying that auto fellatio is perfectly acceptable. But hey everyone is different.

6. Mt wife kisses me after. I never taste anything. Its not.like she spits it in my mouth or anything

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Me and my SO always kiss after oral. Who gives a shit. If shes willing to take all of me inside of her Im not going to shy away from kissing her afterwards.

8. Yeah but my girlfriend is picky, she wants me to wipe my mouth after I go down on her

9. She doesn't really like it either..I do it anyways ha

10. I did it with my ex. Not if I bust in her mouth though. Me and her though that was kinda gross. But if she was just giving me a quick one to get in the mood before we go at it then yeah why not.

11. Get all ya can before ya get married..cause after ya do..ya probably wont WANT to kiss OR get a blowjob..least not from you know who.

12. I wouldnt make a guy kiss me after he blows a load in my mouth, unless he initiates.

i have no problems kissing afterwards

14. #14 bongtokes6200, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
    yea, its a good way to not get a blow job again if you shy away from a kiss afterwards... i understand not wanting a full make out sesh with cum on the toungue, but sex is dirty and its your own body and fluids, no need to be squeamish lol. i'll make out with my bf after he goes down on me beard soaked and everything no problem, and if i don't give him time to think about it too hard he'll make out with me after i blow him lol

15. not weird to me. 

16. this thread got me feeling kinky

17. Not a problem for me. Lol you guys act as if your dick is dirty... well all I know mine isn't so idc. 

18. #18 Zera, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    If a dude refuses to kiss me after oral sex he probably:

a) thinks girls who give blow jobs are gross, which makes me not want to give him any.

b) thinks his dick is gross. He knows more about his dick than I do. If he thinks his dick is gross, I don't want to put my mouth on it again.

c) is so homophobic that he thinks kissing a girl after she's swallowed his cum makes him "gay". A guy this homophobic will never be able to deal with or understand me being Bi, and he'll probably be a dick to many of my friends. No thanks.

All three make me not want to do it as much.

19. #19 Reaper1911, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014

I for one think it's uber kinky to kiss right after! It's super hot, and makes me rock hard right away for more...
    I dont hear my g/f complain at all on the rare occasion that I do get some oral love

20. yeah, why not?