Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Weed (Shake) Smells Like Tea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DuckyOutlook, Apr 20, 2014.

1. I 'm about to smoke a full on joint of this shit, not doing a one hit test, im going all the fuck out bro, i better not die

2. *Grabs popcorn*
    This shit is about to get funny or hilarious...

3. I'll smoke it, and ill start typing my feelings as the effects grow to its peak. ill smoke it and quickly come and inside and start writing my thoughts and feelings

4. subbed to see whats goingss on, very interestted to see smoke report.

5. I'll smoke it in a few minutes, sorry for the wait haha, its just I'm to young to die.

6. Ok this shit did no smell like weed, or taste like weed and it produced mild effects i guess?

7. #47 johnnyblaze805, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Prob old ass shake.. U got fucked on that deal bro

8. It wasn't very harsh to smoke either

9. Sounds like a bunch of random crap the dealer threw into a coffee grinder. Probably old and dry, hence the lack of smell.
    This is exactly why you don't buy preground shit.

10. It tasted almost like hay to smoke

11. Probably because it IS hay!

12. No cause i still feel high

13. How's it goin op?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Sounds like tea (green with matcha to be specific)

15. It's starting to smell like weed now, I think it was just try and had no oxygen, after opening it for a few nights it's getting better

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Dry*

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Grasscity Forum mobile app