Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Weed (Shake) Smells Like Tea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DuckyOutlook, Apr 20, 2014.

1. My weed just simply does not have much smell at all, usually I get dank stuff that reeks my house.

It smells like tea almost.

It is very soft and almost powdery, in between kief and regular grinded weed.

Does this indicate it's either compete shit weed? Cut to early? Or is shake generally like this? Is it the strain?

Thanks for any replies, I'll attach a picture down below.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Picture

Attached Files:

3. Better picture

Attached Files:

4. #4 plastikboy, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
    you should not have bought that shit,, it doesnt smell like weed,, its indistinguishable from any other greenish plant matter, its probably ground up spice/K2 if it even gets you high 

5. How do I know if it's k2 lol

6. dude, i had weed once that smelled like tea, but it didnt look like yours lol, comee to think about it, it was one of the best buds i had

7. Why on earth would you buy a bag of weed grinded into powder lol

8. I didn't, I trusted my friend to get me some good bud off this guy hrrdsswa knew and he showed up with this shit,

9. He*

10. How much you pay for that?? Looks pretttttty dodgy. But I guess if it gets you high then it's ok!?

11. You know that's just powdered leaf and crap. $30!!!!!

Man I threw away 2, 5 gallon buckets of trim over the last two weeks. at that rate I just tossed $1,000.

Greedy dealers with no clue is what you got.

My advice, buy a big grow light with your weed money. No smaller than a 600 watt, preferably bigger. Don't smoke a single spec you have to buy till you are growing your own bud.

12. this is tea thats why it smells like tea hah . that sucks dont give money before buying unless u know the guy.

13. that sucks on 420 damn

14. Well what is 'Shake', did I get what I was suppose to get, or did i just get mugged from the guy.

shake can be anything from popcorn buds, bud trimming, small frosty leaves to big ass fan leaves.

Does it get you high or not ? Is the big question, its in powder form so who's to say whats in it. could be the bottom dust of a kilo of killer bud and be knock out shit.

Report back with a smoke report.

16. It doesn't like weed cause there are little branches in it yet the rest looks like it was blundered as it very fine looking and it blenders art same time then it would mostly all b same size particles.it could b old branches with blended herbs as someone tried the same scam with bt the twigs were from old trim
    Weed plants.if it dnt smoke rite or they denied u a test j then walk away

Sent from my LG-D802 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Alright ill smoke it, but since it has no smell or anything, whos to say that it's not K2 and its a bag of synthetic marajuana? Is there a way to tell cause if it gets me high it's good, but if it's K2 i don't want this shit haha.

18. Only one way to find out. take a single bong hit.

19. Reclaim what u lost. Or u mite gt had again.u can't let people take puss.once u gt on that road u may Aswel give up o

Sent from my LG-D802 using Grasscity Forum mobile app