Happy 420 Blades

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Happy 420 to everyone!!

2. happy 420 blades and bladies, hope you all are enjoying your day. wherever it may be, hope  no cops bother you doing you!

3. It's Wake N Bake, and I helped! Happy 420 you rad motherfuckers, you! Be stoned, be safe, and for God's sake, BE STONED!

4. Happy 420 everyone :hippie:

Stay trippy.

5. Had to clean my bong and smoke resin to celebrate.. Happy 4/20 !

6. #67 Easy Being Green, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    Apparently going to be spending my 420 completely dry. In the SF bay area.

...I may actually cry about this before the day is out. 

I'm kidding. I already have. :cry:

7. Spent most of it getting high with the family, now ive got some alone time, and hopfully my girls coming over for a couple of beers and a bowl later on. Great 420, hopfully going to get better!!

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

8. Happy 4/20 I didn't smoke today but I spent time with my plants. Good enough for me

9. I'm having a pretty depressing 4/20 due to the fact that it is also Easter Sunday and my family is Catholic and not ok with smoking the herb. i came home from college to come kick it with the family for Easter and i'm ready to get back on the road and start to drive and blaze. my first smoke of 4/20 won't be until about 7-8pm tonight....wish me luck, fellow stoners <3

10. Ayyyy.....420blazeIT

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Fuckin A! Happy 420! Hey Peter... Watch out for your cornhole bud.

12. Just had a killer 420 at porter meadow in santa cruz, I met some of the kindest stoners ever, tried some insane strains of bud, and got high as hell, even got to blaze with Jesus! wishing ever smoker the best on this steezy day!

keep it g~Al

13. Happy 420!  :bongin:  :smoking:  :hello:

14. I know it's officially 4/21 now, but I hope you all had a great 4/20, Easter &/or Passover.

15. #77 whatamidoing5294, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Great 4/20. Smoked quite a but at 2 am, fell asleep. Went to mass and then had dinner with the family. While taking a break in the middle to smoke and bike.
    Come home, and smoke a quad between 3 of us, out of hitters and bubblers and bongs. We were pretty high. Then wake up, and wake and bake to three blunts !

- Maturity is the decision to be mature when needed. Not being grouchy when the time to enjoy life is present.

16. The people who write for this site need to learn proper English and grammar. They should hire me.

But yeah, a little late but was a good 420.

17. I missed 4/20 by a week. Holy crap but living here in Washington state, every day is like 4/20. You guys gotta get your state to legalize it. Its awesome except, we won't need 4/20 anymore or we forget about it until a week later.
    I sure hope the special day brought HIGH tidings for everyone