Happy 420 Blades

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Happy 420 everyone, I'll smoke up with friends tonight! Stay safe

2. Happy 420 everyone! First time in a good few months where there isn't even a tiny bit of weed in the house! :O

Hoping to get some later. Enjoy the day! :)

3. Toking all day!!! Bonfire all night. Happy 420!!!!

4. \t277 user(s) are reading this topic  :eek:

5. don't forget to bring a towel

6. Happy 420 everyone! May you all smoke the fattiest of blunts on this wonderful day!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. happy 4/20!! I gotta do some studying before the festivities start, but afterwards, I'm gonna blaze with an old friend, eat thai food, and walk on the beach. 

8. Happy 420 blades! And that gc 420 meet up would be so sick.

9. Happy 4/20 everyone! Be safe and have fun!

10. Happy 420 To all!!!! It's a beautiful sunny Easter Sunday here in California ya'll. Get Baked....

11. happy 420!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xExSdzkZZB0

12. Happy 420!!

13. He is risen! And so did I! He didn't want to wake and bake. Just meant more for me. Happy 420 fellow Blades!

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398012261.036470.jpg

Gunna smoke that big ass glob by noon

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

15. http://youtu.be/3GwjfUFyY6M
    Sent my buddy this lastnight at 12:01, its also his birthday today. It was very fitting

"Let's blow some dro, Bro"

16. #56 RobbieTheAxe, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    Sadly i am dry on this blessed day, but still I wish my fellow blades a very happy 4/20

Edit: So I guess this is my first post too haha, new account and all that

17. Bong hits 4 Jesus!!!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Sincerely hope everyone has a good 420. Spark that shit up, but stay safe. I'm sure the police are itching to bust some potheads today.

19. Happy 4/20 fellow bladers!! I can't join in on the festivities till later due to family outing but when I get home later I am packing my bong up and getting nice and toasted thinking about watching pineapple express if I am in a movie mood :) stay safe :gc_rocks:

20. Happy 4/20, kids! I won't make it to any big festivities, but I will be hitting my local dispensary today! :smoke:

And have a Happy Easter, too!

Granny