Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

@ My Seasoned All Day Tokers... Do You Celebrate 4/20...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by leodicapario, Apr 20, 2014.

1. first off, i always have bud. seems 4/20 is a younger gen non-all day everyday tokers holiday more than is mine.. i stay as high as possible always couldnt see why smoking more than needed on 4/20 to celebrate could benifit me at all.. what are your thoughtS blades?

2. Personally it means nothing to me at all. It's just another day that ends in "Y" (four twentY, SundaY).

Grass was smoked long before this mythologized day of 420 came along so why should any day be different? People shouldn't require a certain day to celebrate MaryJane.

Will I smoke or vape? Yes I am right now just like any day. Nothing different about it to me.

3. I do. I am right now. Happy 420

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver

4. Its not about getting high as possible...and neither should be smoking in general.  But its about celebrating the love of the weed.  Take the day to relax, watch a cool movie, enjoy nature, listen to some old good songs.   Its about enjoying life.  Celebrate life my brother.

5. I used to "celebrate" 420 when I was younger. Now I smoke, vape, dab daily so it's like 420 year round for me!! :)

6. My friends are usually the ones to bring it up and it seems to warrant a social gathering just like a holiday. But I'm like you, I'm smoking all the time anyway so I wouldn't get much on 4/20 out of smoking way more than I normally do in one day. The benefit of the day and what makes it special is getting people together that maybe you don't usually get to toke with and enjoying ganja amongst others.
    For instance one of the besties had acquired 5g of some dank ass loud and he texted me inviting me over to partake because if he didn't get people over he was gonna end up smoking it all himself. Maybe I'm just conservative with my weed but I could never let a friend smoke 5gs in one day all by himself! ;)

7. When you're pushing 70 you really don't care what the date is as long as you can still smoke/vape/dab without anyones help..

8. Hell yea, happy 420 everyone! Be safe, have fun and stay out of trouble.

9. I smoke everyday regardless, so it doesn't mean much to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Usually it just another number to me. But in wa there are 420 sales every where now that they can come out and say what it is. Bong shop had some nice glass sales. Dispensaries are having specials too. Love me a 6 cavi cones.

Attached Files:

11. Lol this thought crossed my mind when i sat down for my morning bowl today. What a great way to start 420 Easter Sunday!...

Then i asked myself... How's this different from my usual Sunday?

12. I know a lot of daily tokers that make a big deal out of it. Personally? I'm of the opinion that since I smoke every single day anyways there is nothing special about 420. I make an effort to have a sesh with some people and not just toke solo, but that's about it.

If I went back to smoking 1-2 times a week again I'd probably actually celebrate 420, just for the novelty of it, but like I said when you smoke every day it's just another day.

Although the sales are dooopppeeee

13. I smoke daily too .. :)   But I like to think of how many tokers are all  the tokin up at 4:20 ..  :)  its like a huge bake off spread out all over ..
    I will be thinkin of all my fellow pot smokers..    and salute to them all with a hit of my fat OG bone .. Happy 420 at 4:20  !!!  

14. Happy 420 everybody

A day to celebrate the love and peace of weed/pot/bud/ganja.
    I love this time of year.
    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I'm using today as an excuse to kill the entire rest of my stash so I can take a very needed break for a month or 2 until summer. I've never got baked and swam before, and we got a pool again :).

16. Everyday is 4/20 Up Here. :cool:

17. Hell Yea. I act like the Santa Clause of weed. 

So far on this 420 I smoked with my neighbor that I just met today. Gave them some free weed and rolled out to my other friends house, We smoked until about 4:50am. I went to sleep after I smoked like 3 fat blunts and countless bowls.

Gotta go to work now so cant celebrate till after. 

I am feeling bad that I did more for 420 than Easter though. 

2 for 1 holiday today. Smoke and eat easter munchies. 

18. i do everyday tho.. :-S
     even if i work

19. lucky.. but we got them deals round here too is not like people are stingy or too pricy ever..