Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Silent Urine Test Results: Am I Pessimistic Or Did I Get The Job?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sulkhogan, Apr 20, 2014.

1. HELP, I NEED INFO: A hotel offered me a job with papers to fill out, and i accepted, and they were like "cool, just go take this drug test." I had smoked five days (or nights) beforehand, so I did a lot of things to kind of dilute and cleanse (without a kit or whatever--i drank a lot of water/gatorade/ate fish and apple sauce, took vitamins) and took a urine test at a lab. So, 7-8 passed (took it on a friday), and after seven days of silence from both ends, the hotel called and said "we're calling to confirm your training orientation for [scheduled start date] next week. congratulations on joining our hotel". Does this mean they already have the results and i miraculously passed--because i was so convinced i had failed? Do you think it's one of those things where they just expect me to pass so much that they're going along with it until they suddenly get negative results and change their mind? or am i paranoid and need to let myself celebrate? I'm freaking out just because this is the first job to call me back for a position in MONTHS.... (btw, it was the first time i smoked in almost five months before that test--i wasn't a heavy smoker last year and didn't smoke much during winter). So..............yeah.
    \n\nALSO...the job offer paper i signed said "this is a tentative start date until background checks/drug results have cleared). Nothing's been said about my drug test, but......it weirds me out that i haven't heard a thing from the lab...or the hotel mentioning the results. Is that normal???? I'm freaking OUT. Help!

2. Yeah it sounds like you passed and everything is good. Stop worrying yourself.

Жизнь коротка, так жить в самом полном объеме

3. yeah bro if youve been clean for 5 months and only smoked once, took all those precautions and don't have a slow metabolism i would say you passed

4. No news is good news!

5. I dont ever remember getting any results from a clean test. Now a bad test, they are going to tell you .

Went in and found out they administered the test for company requirement purposes only. I was absolutely fine. Turns out that they were very eager to express that they could care less what you 'do on your own free time' and they kept making implications that they are perfectly fine with out-of-work marijuana use. It's pretty surprising only because the hotel passes itself off as way more strict than it actually is.

Such a relief.... PHEW!