Drunk And Happy

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by pickledpie, Apr 20, 2014.

1. I see a future. Good friends good times. No worries.

2. <span style="font-size:14px;">Amen.</span>

3. I feel that where I've been and where I'm currently at. There's nothing to stop me from fulfilling my goals. My highest purpose constantly makes itself clear to me as I fumble along the path and try to light these candles. For only when you see where you're coming from, can you determine where you are headed. Yet never have doubts or feel remiss for yourself and your actions. Every path has a hundred thousand branching paths.

Don't feel remiss at your position and place, even when foundering in doubt and confusion. Sit for a moment in stillness and solitude. In calm emptiness when the objects of the mind and the fires of passion are drawn away. Stillness abides and the heart finds solace.

Enemies and friends, they cease to have a boundary between them and exist with the same purpose. One purpose or no purpose. The very word exists.

Listless dwellers of turbid detritus, your foundations remain fastly fixed in dreams of purchase. Little do you know that your legs are swathed in burbing serpents that ever draw you downward. No sadness or anger should result. Just sit in emptiness and stillness and remove the fetters that bind you to the dark and the turbid.

4. wow you should write a book or something, that was a very nice read

"keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer"