Have Great Idea For Internet Site Like No Other Out There

Discussion in 'General' started by MissBaracuta, Apr 20, 2014.

1. I am looking for a programmer who has a dream of helping start a great internet site like no other.   Also am looking for other people who will help sell the idea to businesses.  Contact me if interested but will have to sign a waver before I tell you my idea.    Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.  Only SERIOUS  INQUIRIES ALLOWED!  I know the idea I have is worth millions if not billions!!!  There is no Internet Site like this out there.

2. HELLO!!! ..........ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO.....hmmm this thread appears to be empty. I'm out deuces.

3. Its because they think this is just like all the others when it is not but that is ok.  I will get it up and going.

4. GUNTER you silly nilly.  Hello my friend.

5. Good for you man but a word of advice don't have programmers and or employees come to you. Go to them! Find a professional if you're serious about building this site ,look over his and or her portfolio ,and if they're good then contact them to discuss payment and whatnot. Don't look for professionals to assist you in your web design on a marijuana forum because more than likely you're just wasting your time. If you do become successful however give me lots of money.....just for the advice.

6. Hey hey!

7. Thanks.