Cancer Cure

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by anitagozukara, Apr 20, 2014.

1. #1 anitagozukara, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    My mother was diagnosed with Stage IIB cervical cancer, then i wasted a lot of money for years for treatment,until i saw in the phoenixtear.ca in the internet that cannabis oil can cure all cancer,i tried to look for a way to get the Rick Simpson Oil and finally a friend of mine who he helped via email:ericolivermedicalservices@outlook.com told me how to reach him and get the oil,i was able to email him and bought the oil,my mother started taking it on 12th January and glory be to God she was healed in April after her last scan,i would want to thank Dr.Eric Oliver for the time he spent in getting this oil to save lives his email is ericolivermedicalservices@outlook.com,the oil works for all type of cancer and it is worth it.

2. Good to hear your mom's cancer free! Everyone deserves access to cannabis. The fact that it helps with so many things and it's 'illegal' is ridiculous. Meanwhile 'treatments' like chemo'therapy' and swallowing pills which create more problems than they solve are 'legal'. More and more people are starting to see the truth and that's definitely a step in the right direction.

3. Damn straight! Next dab is to your mom's health!
    I have always thought, since I learned about RSO, that if I am ever unfortunate enough to get cancer it will be treated with oil first before I let any doctor give me anything.

4. thanks you all, please help share the word and let the world know that having cancer is not the end of the world,it is curable,our government know this and they still do not want to legalize the use of cannabis in most of the states just because of their greed,the Lord will see us through,you all should contact Dr.Eric,i will post this for all the world to see,it is the best thing that have happened in my family.

5. #5 Storm Crow, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    Hi hon! I'm Granny and welcome to GC!   :gc_rocks:

I'd like to show you this wonderful post we have at GC-

http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana-usage-applications/1130359-tumors-really-shrinking.html#post16220325

And could you pass this along to Dr Oliver?  It is the very first PubMed RSO study!

Cannabis extract treatment for terminal acute lymphoblastic leukemia with a Philadelphia chromosome mutation              (full – 2013)         http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3901602/

Granny

6. This is so great am alive to testify the good work of hemp oil and its miracle healing.

In April 10th 2012 i was diagnosed of breast cancer and bone cancer when the doctor told me it was already too late for me, that i have only ten months on earth to live. I shared tears and all hope was gone thinking that i will just sleep and go just like that.

My mom came to visit me in Serbia two months later and bought me some hemp oil product saying  that it works well on cancer, ever since she told me about the benefits and encourage me to use the medication. I have been on treatment for the past 4 months now which was the required treatment plan for me.
    Last week, I went to hospital to do my test and to God be the glory my cancer was not found there anymore. I have been cured with Rick Simpson hemp oil which my mother had bought for me.

My family in forever grateful to Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil.

Last week my mom gave me his email and phone number which i contacted him in person and thank him for the life saving. Below information.

ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenix@outlook.com

ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenixtears@outlook.com
    +447024078253

7. My story has to do with the healing power of Rick Simpson cannabis oil."My sister Khloe, age 65, was diagnosed with Bone Cancer on the inside of her backbone 2 years ago, which had metastasized from breast cancer she didn't know she had. I prayed for a total healing with NO operation, no chemo and no radiation.  not everyone has had the experience of knowing Rick Simpson as their Healer… but they can! Rick Simpson, father of all natural hemp.

May the grace of God be upon Rick for his good work and courage; and with his Hemp we are healed”.
    Early this year i traveled to Europe( Slovak) to visit a good friend of mine when i heard Rick was around so i traveled to him and meet him one on one and purchase the healing oil from him, now am so happy and filled with joy that my sister is no longer a cancer patient and she's completely healed with his miracle healing oil. The doctor himself confirmed to us on Tuesday last week that my sister Khloe is fully OK. No sign of cancer in her bone or breast again....Wow...Am so so happy that my family and I have been thanking Rick for his good work of saving this world with his cannabis oil. Please people i don't know how to thank him enough so am dropping his contact here*** ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenixtears@outlook.com *** +447024078253 ***, am begging if you can spear 5 minutes of your time and please help me to thank him, he is truly a hero of this world and i pray for God's strength and wisdom upon him.