My Most Recent Experience With An Edible

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenTweety, Apr 20, 2014.

1. I knew where I wanted to go and I had devised a plan to get there. It was evening and I had prepared my edible. I had also decided to try to see if eating a fresh mango helps potency in any way. I did not imagine how strong that combination was.

My playlist was ready - listening to music's come to be my favorite way of experiencing it.
    Thirty minutes after eating my slightly-lower-than-normal dose from an already tested batch, I was feeling normal, and that was expected. In fact, I was still expecting half an hour to one hour of easing into relaxation and slowly acknowledging the fact that the medication had entered my system.

But two minutes later I start feeling like I'm reaching my peak of being high already - but I knew it was just the beginning, it's an edible after all ! Once you eat it, you're committed to getting higher and higher for at least a couple of hours. I started shaking uncontrollably, but I wasn't cold. Thoughts racing, slightly paranoid feelings. With whatever strength I had left, I grabbed my grounding-mechanism, my music player and headphones, and let myself sink deeper down into the comfortable couch. Time dilated so much that 2 minutes felt like 20, intense paranoia hit and the shaking did not stop for at least half an hour. Since I could no longer move, my only time-keeping system had become the number of songs I could count from the perfectly composed playlist that I had previously learned by heart.

I felt intensely vulnerable, as being unable to move can make you feel. But hard as it was, deep inside I knew that I had to power through the negative feelings. the best part of the experience has to be just around the corner ! just focus on the songs... no, no more paranoia, nothing is wrong, listen to the soothing songs... good, that's it.

I began remembering thoughts that I had in previous highs and also the mental process that had brought me to conclusions I had drawn while being high. I remembered the moments of perfect clarity. Had I reached the part of the subconscious responsible for keeping such information alive in my mind ? Could I save things here for later, sober, access ? Or is it just a method of communicating things to myself from previous highs to later ones, only to forget them when awake ?
    The music engulfed me. It was my guide to a world of colorful closed-eye visuals of which I now remember nothing. Thoughts were so random that I was questioning the real world validity of each and every one of them - perhaps the only time I could feel my sense of logic slipping. I soon lost all knowledge of self. I went to a place only I inhabit, inside my subconsciousness. What went on in there... sadly, escapes me.
    After infinity, I managed to drag my hand to move a watch into my field of vision. I had been couchlocked for four hours (I calculated later). The vivid closed-eye visuals were not gone, though. In a wonderful burst of synesthesia, I associated a sound my brain made up with a moving picture that I successfully hid inside my conscious mind. I felt it describes an important part of the experience and I wished to share it with the world...with a drawing perhaps ? but I've never had an artistic bone in my body...whatever I do, I must not forget it.
    Morning found me sound asleep.

As powerful as I felt the experience, it only left me with more questions. Among them are some you may be able to help me with:
    Is there any place...further out there ? Have you gotten higher without it being uncomfortable ?
    Have you ever had those moments of perfect clarity of thought ? When you know that if you manage to focus on a subject long enough you can reach its deep meanings ? Have you had eye-opening thoughts in those moments ?
    Did you ever feel afterwards like expressing your visuals in any artistic way, even though you have nothing to do with any kind art ?
    Do other people shake when starting to get high ? Is the starting paranoia normal ?

I have nobody to talk to about this, so I will leave my story here, with you. Perhaps a memento for a future version of me. Maybe a glimpse into the possibilities for a newcomer. Or just to ease a fellow stoner's mind by providing a story similar to their past experience.
    Whoever you may be, thank you for reading.

P.S. I blame the mango

2. Yes the shaking is normal when you're high as fuck. Weed lowers your body tempature slightly so that might have something to do with it.

3. I finally got my hands on 2 cookies recently, ate tjem on 2 separate nights. NOTHING!

Maybe I'll try 2 at once.

4. #4 GreenTweety, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    @[member="BabyEyesStoner"]
    You need to get your hands on better cookies ! Mine can wipe a whole day out of the calendar.

@[member="Clown"]
    Ok so the shaking is normal when high as hell, but I still shake at the beginning of even (what I consider to be) mild highs. Has anyone experienced that ?

5. The first time I ate a edible, and this is no bull shit set aside, I was watching animal planet and there was a guy what looked to be fist fucking a cow's ass. And I thought I was just super stoned but turns out it was a cow getting impregnated. Weird right? Haha

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. The first time I ate an edible I fell asleep after like five minutes :\\

Fuck yo presents!

7. Next time close your eyes and stick in some earphones to this. Youll feel amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuLdCWnuTa8&feature=kp&app=desktop

8. Aldo lowers blood sugar levels, keep some munch to crunch nearby.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app