The Auto Pot Noodle Challenge

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GoldGrower, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Cant wait to grow it lol sounds like some killer shit :)

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #22 VTyanky, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Dam man!!! Wish i knew about this sooner OR i wish it had started sooner because heres my Blue Treacle. She's starting into her 7th week from soil pop today. 1398043549690.jpg
    This pic is a 2-3 days old, she had even more new little bud action going when i checked on her about 2 hours ago!!!
    Gorilla Seeds is where she cane from, good pick on getting some from them. I only have the one, it was a freebie from a purchased order. Kind of bummed i cant join in this go around, but its awesome that your all (mostly) going to grow this strain!! If everyone decides on a new challenge after this, i would love to join. I have Short Stuff Onyx X 2 and Sensi's Northern Lights X 4 for next time.
    Hint, hint, i had better luck getting my BT junpstarted in the window sill then i did under the lights ;)
    Oh yeah, i believe BT is one of Gorillas exclusive strains. Pretty sure a few others have it but you'll have your best luck finding them through Gorilla.

3. Ah ha!!! Must have beem Cheesemongers pick!!! Hope you all fun and good luck. For sure will be joining one of these challenge grows. Alot of fun :rolleyes:
    Keeping up with this one and hope you all dont mind me tossing a pic of my BT in closer to her end.

4. Well i would but my BT has a bit of a head start!! :p
    I have some other auto seeds i could start but im gonna have to just follow this one and hopefully join next time.

5. Morning lads :)

Fish , chips , cup of fuckin tea , Mary fuckin poppins

6. 8 days holy shit I better order me seed ;-/

7. If I can find a way to water a plant while I'm away on holiday by tonight, ill order some seeds and nick one of my brothers pot noodles! This does sound fun, plus blue treacle was on my next to grow list!

8. Looking at going away from the 9th of June til the 16th, I've seen a few ways to keep soil moist for a few days without watering, gunna need a good method as ill be away in July aswell and want 4 autos planted after I harvest this lot.

9. Coke bottle. Rubber tubeing and a air restricter crom pets at home and set it to 12ml an hour(if possible) and 2liters will last the enitre week :)

Or pump and a timer but that wohld be harder to set up over mulitple pots.

If anyone knows you grow or grows to and chat to ask them maube like im asking lazza when i go away :)

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1275211-Dutch-passion-Think-Different-and-an-auto-purple

vote for my td please http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photovote/2014-03-20-thinkdifferent%C2%AE-loki_1597/

10. You could push a few strips of nylon rope or cloth into the bottom of the pot and suspend it above a reservoir of water. The nylon will wick water up in to the soil as it starts to dry out

11. Cheers for the suggestions guys will look in depth at them both after work, was going to ask a mate to do it but honestly my mates are hopeless at most things, I'd be paranoid my whole holiday if I was to ask them.

12. Shit I still haven't orderd my seed :-/ I'll do it now

13. Same here, ill order as soon as I get home, hopefully they won't take too long to deliver.

What's everyone's methods? Many hydro grows here? I'm going to do an RDWC

14. Im hydro running dwc bubblebucket

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app