Are The Majority Of Humans Doomed To Live In Misery?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by UrbanGuerilla64, Apr 19, 2014.

1. shit on toast, I'm genetically predisposed to live in misery AND I'm ugly...well this is just great-, this is just fanstastic...rabblerabblerabble

2. I think were all going to find it becomes more of a struggle. Watch this vid, ignore the title and skip to 2.00 and watch it up too 8.00.
    It is quite an eye opener.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slanahLcIHY

3. exactly. But also we need to allow him to fish and not say "oh this lake is protected land"

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #24 Vicious, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    I don't like what "doomed" implies, it sounds linear and destined. War and poverty is simply humanities baseline stat. We are born without possession and naturally compete.

Not eye opening at all. The same shit. I'm more annoyed that he just takes chunks from other sources to string together. StormCloudsGathering, is a great channel. That title is painful to read. What you're doing isn't sharing a philosophy or even parroting an idea, it's pushing a 'truther' video devoid of any actual original thought from you. At least try to take the points you wish to share and make them yourself. The video did not answer one of OP's questions.

I'm sure the video on it's own is great, in all of it's NWO and FEMA glory but it's annoying to see 'truthers' push youtube videos with a half-assed agenda to enlighten people. A video telling us about the horrible elites is not philosophy, it's tinfoiled pseudo-politics and not relative to this thread without any context or point to be made.

Also, considering the guy uploaded "HILARIOUS VINE VIDEOS "SHARE RIGHT NOW!"" kills any credibility he didn't have. Click bait, streamed together videos likely in hopes of making a couple bucks from being monetized. This is not helping any cause you might have.

5. You get out of life what you make of it. I've never heard anything more true. You have NO excuse because there are people with all kinds of disabilities that still make the most out of life. For the most part anyone who's able to read this will have the ability to make there life better. Of course there is always people born I to slavery, poverty, horrible horrible things on this earth. I think it's also Inevitable that every human being will feel pain and suffering.

6. Life is what you make it. Although people claim achieving a balance between the extremes is impossible, I believe that we can live in a world where there is little difference between the rich and the poor if we can eliminate greed and corruption and be compassionate.

Do some charity work as a stepping stone to utopia.

8. The answer is within YOU., Don't matter how much money you have, what car you drive, etc.  B)