Liberty Haze And Strawberry D Lite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by d_dong, Apr 19, 2014.

1. 400w mh/hps bath tub setup  :ey: . fox farm ocean soil in 3g containers., I just transfer into 3g containers. I got about another week or so of veg, then off to flower. fox farm nutes on the way.

but here is where im questioning my flowering methods this round... i been thinking about going with some compost fruit teas with heavy guanos, to try something cheap but effective and natural. obviously co2 will be in there too. anyone ever try this method of flowering? please speak up if so? 

IMAG1800_1.jpg
    IMAG1796_1.jpg

2. Im doing an ewc/bsm/compost tea on my two flowering plants and they have grown about an inch and a half to two inches in two days of foliar feedings... so run it bro this stuff is amazing...

3. Hate to give you any bad news but I grew out Liberty Haze last year and that and Tangerine Dream were the two worst strains I have ever grown. They never stopped getting taller and never really put on weight. Bud was light and airy and smelled/tasted like hay.

4. Tan dream the worst

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah I heard the bad, but I also seen some good... So I figured I'd give it a shot anyway and press my luck. Thanks for the heads up though!  

6. Your rite you never know. May turn out fire. If some havnt, nobody would grow it. Just seems it hasnt been the most stable strain...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. stawberry in front.jpg
    opposite.jpg
    haze top.jpg

After a good week of flower and heavy feeding yesterday.

8. So, on the strawberry it is looking like it got some disease spots or something... they look like rust color small spots on the leaves, then tips turn dark/yellowish and die /dry off. the haze has been perfectly fine, but now is slightly starting to show the same signs.. any advice?   

Can you provide some close up pics? Sounds like nute burn....

Start flushing her and continue flushing until she bounces back a bit. How does the new growth look?

10. i'll put a pic up shortly, but new growth looks fine on the haze... but the strawberry is looking rough honestly, i've kinda groomed it and pinched off the filth though. 

going take a few pics now, brb

11. #11 d_dong, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    strawberry delima

Attached Files:

12. liberties are fazed... 

Attached Files:

13. It looks more like light burn to me but its just a guess how close/what kind of light....

when your this hated, its hard to be loved.......

14. What is your pH at bro looks like a def

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app