I Am Smokee

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by smokeE, Apr 19, 2014.

1. #1 smokeE, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    I'm smokeE and I like to smoke lol been smoking for almost one year now and I love marijuana and everything to do with it if I could smoke right now I would I can control myself and know when to stop and take a break if I really need to my longest without smoking ever since I started is like two months. But anyways I like joints and blunts not a bowl person really and never tried vape or bongs. I only smoke weed currenrly but on the rarest occasion I'll take a drag from a cigarette. I love weed and don't want to be a druggie but I feel it isn't doing as much for me now I want to try pills, lean, Dxm, and dmt or maybe even acid LSD. I'm 15 years old black male and I have a diverse group of friends if u smoke weed u are a friend of mine. When I'm 18 during the summer I am going to Cali (currently in Connecticut) to live with three friends and pay rent together and be adventurous and smoke a lot of weed 😃 that's all about my weed life I'm not athletic I get poor grades no girlfriend but I do talk to girls and am a loud funny sometimes introvert goofy person and I consider myself pretty friendly that is all hope you enjoyed reading my life

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum