Grow Talk

Discussion in 'General' started by Always_Lifted, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I want a couple web cams to watch my shit from a distance, I know people do that. :D

2. Have you grown this strain before?

3. Yes hanging and still growing. Mine are not big plants but are all bud.

4. How long did you veg/flower whats hanging?

5. Hopefully tonight lol I'm a little embarrassed because i overwatered her last night and she's a little droopy. I can't get any good shots of her because of that. But I'll be posting pictures tonight after 8 when she wakes up

6. I'm fixing to start my grow tomorrow. Gonna have a little Kush battle...stacked kush vs. kushberry. If this threads hoppin in October I'll post up some flowers.

7. What do you guys think about ideal420soil?

I've grown 4 times but always hydro and wanted something easier and all the reviews seemed pretty good.

I got some Auto's coming from Mr Seedsman for growing on my balcony and I'm getting a couple critical mass clones from my dealer for inside my box but I'm thinking I'm gunna go straight ideal420soil all the way through

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

8. its my first grow but I'm using Fox Farm ocean forest and happy frog organic soil mix I just took some advice from the hydro store

9. make it grow journal and post your link on this thread so we can subscribe

10. Joining in.. I'm using BAS soil and it is a bit boring.. Just water and watch it grow. I'm at day 20 and tha last four days I've gotten almost an inch of growth a day! So I guess it's getting more interesting now. I'm using an LED light but I'm not all convinced it's the way to go. Had to add some cfls. Next tent I do I think I'm going to go with 3 t5s.

No till... Just chill.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1291682-Live-soil-buildasoil-results-%3F/page__view__findpost__p__19728873

11. Dinner was so good

12. I wonder how much that would cost and how much data id be using to stream?

13. #53 Mr. President, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    @[member="snoopdog6502"] you have so many things going on its hard for me to comprehend lol I'm gonna be like that though once its legal up here in the northeast. I'll have a plant in every room hahaha two I'm the front yard on either side of the door front door, remove the bushes on the side of the house and.... You know it... I'll name my house cannaworld. Screw the neighbors, don't breath through your nose if you don't like it lmao

14. Data via wifi?

15. Yeah it would be data on my wifi to upload and however much it would be to stream it over 4G.

16. You can get some really sweet camera's that go by wifi, and most of the good ones make phone apps so you can view on your mobile. Not sure if apps use data but even if it did... Where do you go now a days where there isn't wifi? I've seriously thought about this just for general security reasons. But I remember one of my boys did something once and he was able to look into people's houses and stuff BECAUSE they were using wifi. So that turned me off.

Already got the NSA spying on me, I don't need some horny bastard looking in my house on top of it lol

17. #57 Royal Vengeance, Apr 20, 2014
    Hacking into basic security cameras hooked up to WiFi is like.. The easiest thing for hackers to do lol

Be pretty easy for a hacker who knows what he's doing to see that badass online grow stream and trace cameras IP and other network info to your house.

Id advise against it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

18. Im here and the party can now begin

I'm here to grow the best meds that the soil can offer......

19. #59 Aristocat, Apr 20, 2014
    I still like the idea of a wifi feed to check in on the girls. It would make me worry less. I always put stickers over my cameras that are on computers so I don't get watched dancing around when I am by myself. If a hacker wants to see my plants they are welcome to, if they want to visit, they can also see my gun! ;)

So I missed some earlier posts due to skimming. We are like terrible at picking places to put threads lol Oh well I think we talk about more than growing so...

So I kinda killed some of my tomato plants. I feel really bad about it. Remember that episode of the simpsons where they mx tobacco with a tomato and call it "tomacco" and the animals go wild for it? Wish I could do that with weed hahaha (I know I can't)

20. Hey lizard I don't trust the led im running my cfl for veg and only two of the 26w 100w replacements and here's what I get for 3weeks and two fims.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.