Grow Talk

Discussion in 'General' started by Always_Lifted, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks Mr.P just wish I lived in a state that was Med legal makes me nervous dealing with college kids to get some meds

2. If I mention your name like this @[member="Always_Lifted"] does it give you a notification?

3. I know, me too. And most of them are overpriced and unreliable. That's why I started growing though.

4. Unreliable for sure!! Growing concerns me I have kids and live in a neighborhood in a very straight edge area . My wife is ok with me smoking the other night she even tried it lol. Maybe one day.

5. yup it did

6. I'm in the exact situation. Just be careful and don't tell anyone about it. My daughter is clueless abut the whole thing, until it becomes legal at least.

7. We gotta get @[member="Hemp Hugger"] and @[member="Aristocat"] in here

I have some hanging and growing. :) the growing ones get chopped tomorrow. my Amnesia's are not big plants but the way i grow there is not much leaf on them, all bud.

this is a soil plant about 10 weeks. Just took this pic 5 minutes ago.

blueamneisia.jpg

9. I cannot wait for harvest. Smelling my plant is like a tease.

10. What a beautiful Christmas tree

A lockable closet or shed is the way to go. Im legal in a legal state and getting ready to plant in the back yard.

12. I have nobody to tell I'm I quiet guy just work and family for me the funny part is my hobby is gardening lol. I have two large gardens and a small apple orchard we always end up giving half our crop to neighbors and the food bank.

13. Yeah a talk thread! 

I totally perfer the medical mmj here in CA to trying to scare up some dealer. First of all it seems to me like most people I know who use dealers actually have to pretend to like the person when they don't. That is enough for me not to do it. Let alone the wonder of being cheated or whatever. I WOULD be cheated to. I have this look that says "totally cheat me on weed I know nothing"

My goal is to grow for my brother who is sick, and then maybe others who cannot afford the "donation" prices. A lot of people in need cannot afford a $10 copay for meds let alone $50 a week for weed. While I can, I am not a big smoker. So hopefully one day I can produce enough or set something up to supply meds for those who are truly in need for no "donation" or a very small ACTUAL donation that they can decide. It would be cool to get a network of people in the area, make sure we are totally legal and then help people without the money thing blinding us. I have been putting a ton of thought into it (I work in the medical field and see first hand these people suffering)

14. Here is a new picture of my flower room.

5 plants in hydro one the ends and soil in the middle.

fr419.jpg

Dude, Im a med grower and people buy the seeds they want and help with lights and supplies. I grow and we divide it up.

Shit I dont even get high or drink so I'm one of the sober people on this site.

My advice to you is 1,000w lights, nothing smaller. :)

16. I totally agree with what you're doing there I am actually growing with my uncle who has severe back and migraine problems he's going to be growing to have his own plants. He's only 36 and walks with a walker. is my favorite uncle I also live with him and got him really interested in cultivating.

17. PS I just made an order for some beans at a company I haven't tried. I might go dwarf for our little solo challenge lol I am going to try every trick in the book to at least place! 

I got my order from tude after getting seed jacked the first time. Tude is a really great company. They did forget one of my seeds, I got a baggie but no seed inside! It was one of the free seeds and really I am not that upset about it. I wrote them letting them know I am not all upset but they might wanna double check from now on because other people get CRAZY about that stuff.

I figured I would try a few seedbanks and stalk up on seeds during all the sales. Nirvana has been my favorite so far. They have never let me down!

18. @Mr. President

Was I incorrect or offensive with my original post?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

19. #39 snoopdog6502, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
  20. when do we get an update on your journal:huh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.