Grow Talk

Discussion in 'General' started by Always_Lifted, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread is for general growing conversation and to make new friends in the grasscity

2. #2 Royal Vengeance, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    Your looking for the Cultivation section :smoke:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

3. no just for friends to talk about stuff whatever you know. Doesn't have to be all about growing ;)

4. Why do people find that its necessary to correct people as to where others post a thread. This is a thread for the handful of people that have grown tight with us over the last few weeks. Yes we will talk about our grows but its more like a chat room so we can keep our personal journals about our grow.

My goodness lol

5. I thought stoners were laid back lol

6. I got lots of growing going on. Going to do some transplanting later today for my outdoor sea of green.

good idea for a new grow talk thread, growing plants is a slow process so you run out of shit to talk about.

7. Yea we can talk about anything. My dog jumped in the air like 3 feet and hurt his leg :( taking him to the vet Monday cud he can't walk on it

8. I spilled coffee on my ipad keyboard so now I'm stuck using the on screen keyboard :(

That keyboard is $100. Lol damn

9. Poor puppy :(

10. Bummer about the pooch, I have 6 dogs and love them all..

This morning the ol lady was in bed and I go out and find the bantam chickens jumped into the wifes garden. I saved the vegetables just in time..

A cheapo usb wont work? Or was it bluetooth?

12. I'm new to the whole cannibis thing period tried it in place of my pills and it worked so I've been doing a lot of reading on here and am happy to find there are a lot of normal people like me on here .

13. #13 Mr. President, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    You fit in already lol

If you any have any questions I suggest starting here first. Some very knowledgable people on this thread.

14. I did tech support for Apple I pad iPhone and ipods for 3 years and hated it lol. I have learned that galaxy is the way to go if you want freedom with your devices. Mr president what you should do Is put that baby in rice a lot of rice to where it is fully submerged for 2 days. It's a 5050 shot it will work again

15. It was Bluetooth. Ipad doesn't have. USB port :/

16. Just dropped my Amnesia seed into netpot last night.

1397937425701.jpg

17. Lol I've done it all dude hahaha I'm not too upset. Its 2 years old. Time to upgrade anyways. Figures though the wife's laptop just went south too. When it rains it pours.... Oh well

18. I want a bluetooth for my kindle fire HD, the poor mans Ipad. for the price the kindle is sweet.

They could put a damn SDHC card slot in the damn devices though. That irks me.

19. Just sounds like Christmas is coming early this year for you:)

20. In my opinion its the poor man that has the ipad. Overpriced and you can't do half the things the other tablets can do.

"You have an ipad? Those things suck.... Poor guy" lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.