Thewaterboys Temple

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TheWaterBoy, Apr 19, 2014.

Welcome, Tallglassesofmilk! 

2. Its been a while since I've posted any pictures! I've been busy! :smoke: 

Here ya go! 

Day 46

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking! 

TwB

3. Beautiful buds TWB!

4. I agree 3D!

Looking really, really nice TwB; especially this late in flower! That bed of soil is kicking butt!!

P-

5. #165 tallglassesofmilk, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
    Wow dude. Talk about praying. Tj said you had nitro fixing clover going in the bed. Is this the only nutrient fixing plant in there? Pretty wild for me considering I'm very new to this all still.

6. #166 over dere, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014

For reasons that I do not understand at all on any level, the enzyme teas using malted grains will show incredible levels of what some call 'praying hands'

When I first started testing out my theory that these enzymes would work in a soil in a similar way that they work in bread dough (using diastatic malt which is powdered malted barley) the immediate response that I saw in plants literally blew me away.

That was before I observed the massive increase in resin set (terpenes, terpenoids and ketones). All for about $.12 per gallon...

7. *like* ... I'm out for the day

Well, my first thought was that the added auxins caused an effect in the plant sort of like a steroid in a human. More auxin, more light taken in, more energy, more flower hormone produced, more terpene, terpenoid, ketone.

Now, would this work in coco? Lol

Thanks 3D! 

I could not be happier with what this soil is providing! All I keep thinking is, 'I can't wait for next round'! LOL

Speaking of which, time to go transplant the last of the rooted cuts. 14 for 14 - Ful-Power and Aloe Vera! 

TwB

Yeah, that Cheeseberry does not let up that stance, ever... LOL 

I have/had Crimsen Red clover and buckwheat going as a cover crop from transplant. Most of it has died back due to lack of light but after I chopped one of my 3 plants a few weeks back the clover started to grow back on that side of the bed. I'll get a shot of what the soil surface looks like currently. 

I'm sure you already visit the No-Till thread, but if not, go check out Blue's garden. There is no words..... 

TwB

Weekly malted grain teas, FTW!! No doubt my new favorite addition to the garden. They all love it! 

TwB

TwB

I know of two individuals/companies that have attempted to bottle these enzyme teas and both have failed.

I just chuckled when I listened to their tales of woe. I'm glad that they failed and I know for a fact that there is no way to accomplish that in order to create another bottle at Hydro Heaven. A pox on both of their houses. The information was freely given and that's how it should remain - a process that any gardener growing any plant can implement to increase the flavonoids, terpenes, terpenoids, ketones and other Secondary Metabolites for cheap money. 

F*ck 'em!

CC

LOL!! Let them keep wasting their time trying to get rich over night! I just don't understand how it can get easier than grinding some grains bubbling them for a short time them pouring onto your soil! 

I read the other day someone was asking if they could grind their grains then put in a container with the kelp and av so its all ready to go so they could just scoop out and use... Really? It has to be EASIER?? 

'Shakes head'

I tell you what, I'm the MOST astonished as how fast my plants are finishing.... Almost concerned! LOL!! 

I'm at day 49 and I'd swear I was finishing my 8th week.... Blown away! 

TwB

That phenomenon isn't one that I can explain either but you, others and myself have seen this over and over.

Not a bad benefit to add to the long list of others is it?

LOL

I'll take it, no doubt!!! Even a bigger 'F*uck You' to Hydro Heaven! LOL!!! 

TwB

13. TwB

Since you're a serious 'worm dude' you might enjoy this website - Worm Farm Alliance which is one of Bentley's website - he's the gentleman behind RedWormComposting.com which is one of the very best websites in the vermiculture deal. I think it's very solid information across a wide range of topics...

Let me know what you think after looking around.

CC

I spent a good deal of time cruising WFA yesterday. I've been on that site of Bentley's before but Thank you for putting it back in front of me! "The teacher will appear when the student is ready" 

TwB

15. Soil surface photos as promised! 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can see some of the work being done in this photo!  :metal:

[​IMG]

TwB

16. There's a whole lot of photos being posted in here with not much conversation!! LOL 

I guess I'll post some more photos! :D

Some photos are the same from the ones posted in the No-till thread and some new ones. 

The ladies are at 53 days in these photos (54 today)

[​IMG]

Cheeseberry - She's coming down this weekend

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black Widow 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

TwB

17. Looking very nice WtB! I liked yat cheeseberry, she looks tasty!

18. No talking shit....just gettin shit done. Nothing wrong with that man! Plants are kickin butt!

Thanks GtG! She does look great! The smell is overwhelming, oh my... Berries smack you right in the face! 

:D Thanks bratha! I bow to the soil!!!  :p

Just doin what we love! 

http://youtu.be/C0-_MDRrymo

TwB

20. Ooooweee, Tee-dubya-bee! That bed is looking snazzy!! Can't wait to hear the smoke reports :D I think I can smell those ladies from down here!