Thewaterboys Temple

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TheWaterBoy, Apr 19, 2014.

1. You're killin it buddy!

Thanks Mang! This run has me smiling more and more each day! 

TwB

3. [​IMG]

10 gallon G13/HP mix of 3 phenos 

[​IMG]

Cheeseberry 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black Widow 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mulch shots 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Peace,
    TwB

4. Buhahaha!!! And we thought you were going to fit two more plants in there?!!! :blink:

Absolutely killing it man! :metal:

P-

HA!! I forgot about that..... Yeah, no, wouldn't happen!! 

Thanks, P!   :bongin:

TwB

6. Sum bitch WtB! I'm speechless...

7. That black widow has me wanting to scratch and sniff my phone

Sent from my XT1031 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

LMAO!!  :smoke:

Its just gonna get mo' betta!! :D

9. Can you have to many pictures? Hope not! LOL 

Here's a shot with the Chapin in the picture to show better scale. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A couple different G13/HP phenos 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking, and 'Cheers' to everyone that makes GCO such a kick ass hang out! This IS the place to be! 

TwB

10. Nice pics bro! It's certainly been cool to have you back around. B)

11. Hey man I've never been in here before, I like what I see! Seriously though, what a cool set up. I really love how you have one giant container under each light. I'm totally in for this, subbed!

12. #152 over dere, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  13. Subd up and enjoying the show, killer start TWB! Thanks!

14. #154 TheWaterBoy, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014

That's mighty kind of you, man! Brought a smile to my face! Thank you very much! 

TwB

Hey Moonkin! Glad to have ya in here! Thanks for the kind words. Just as 'She' says, "The bigger, the better!" LOL 

Thanks man!
    TwB

Its ALL I use to water the garden!! Still have to order another tip to be able to foliar with it.... LOL 

Thanks for the jam, Mon. I do believe this run will take me to flyin to Zion......

TwB

Thanks for swinging through, LF! Thanks brother, I'll pass the compliments to the soil. It does all the work!

TwB

15. Big ass flow through worm bin! 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TwB

16. man  i cant wait to get a no till bed going like you've got! What size pot is that? Also sweet worm bin! I'm going to be putting together some method of vermicomposting as well in the near future.

I guess so! Wow! 

With the vertical flow-thru bins you can expect to hit between 2.5 - 3 lbs. per square foot of worms. 'Generally' adult redworms are calculated at 1,000 worms per pound.

That doesn't include the cocoons which you can safely estimate at 3x - 4x the number of worms. This is why how you harvest (separate) the vermicompost is critical if massive increases in worm count is your goal.

CC

You will never look back, Dingus! The container I have is a 200 gallons. Starting your own Vermicomposting bin is the BEST thing you can do if you are planning on mixing your own soil. Do yourself a favor and start the bin PLENTY ahead of time so you can have that amazing vermi to work with when mixing your soil! 

Needless to say, If all goes well we will have an amazing population of worms in the near future! LOL 

What do you recommend charging the bin with for amount of worms and cocoons? 

TwB

19. Hats off to you TwB! Just ran thru the 8 pages and That looks like a mighty fun room to be in id just be in there smokin my chillum in awe at the nature indoors. Those girls look something fancy and I can't wait to see your haul! Always cool to see what peeps are up to in the area as well! Keep it up!

20. Subbed :D Mr. Thomas Jefferson himself sent me, imagine that LOL

Brb, gunna read thru