Thewaterboys Temple

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TheWaterBoy, Apr 19, 2014.

1. White Urkel - Little action going on. Let the fun begin! 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Group shot 

[​IMG]

Lucky Charms - Really getting their stretch on! I typically will always tie down my ladies that are heavy stretchers but I have the head room to let them catch up to the Urkels, so for now they doing their thing!

[​IMG]

Check out this G3... 

[​IMG]

2. The lucky charms is bodhi isnt it?

Sent from my N861 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yes, that it is!  :smoke:

4. cant wait for this ive heard nothing but great things about bodhi

5. Yes! I agree! My buddy that passed these plants to me is a huge bodhi fan. I have a few of 'The Fuzz' that I think I will pop soon, also Bodhi's genetics (Chem 91 x Appalachia).

6. Took some different shots of the flower girls  :smoke:

Group shot 

[​IMG]

Lucky Charms #1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lucky Charms #2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

White Urkel #1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

White Urkel #2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Peace!  :smoke:

7. wow the lucky charms are really catching up to the white urkels! Spectacular as always Mr water boy  :smoking:  :smoke:

Could you explain a little bit about no till? I've got organic soil but I don't quite understand how no till works. 

8. Got my lucky charms seeds ordered and also got synergy seeds for free..all from bodhi. Got a couple other freebies too. Can't wait for it all to come in!

Your Urkel and Lucky Charms are both looking great and coming along well.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Where did you order from?

Plants are lookin beautiful there waterboy!!

10. Attitude
    They just got them in and got a pretty good promo going.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Hey Dingus! Yes, the LC's are stretching like nuts! Seems as though all the stretch as slowed as of now. Thanks for the kind words!

No-till is gardening with no cultivation (disruption) of the soil after the first original till (start of your container if container gardening). Then by using mulch, cover crops, etc. to continue to aerate, build organic matter and feed the SFW. I'm personally not no-tilling at the moment due to my transplant regimen. My setup I consider a LOS - Living Organic Soil or ROLS - Recycled Organic Living Soil. 

A true No-till (IMO) you will plant your seedling or at very most from from seedling to a 1 gallon or smaller, then into your final container. 

With my current setup, I go from seedling container ~ 1 gallon (sex) ~ 3.5 gallon (veg) ~ 10 gallon (flower). When I transplant into my 10 gallons I end up removing to much of the soil to consider it a no-till. If I had a big area where I could roll my plants from veg area to flower area in the large containers, then I would run no-till. For now, I'm happy!  :smoke:

You will not be disappointed! Thanks for the kind words  :cool:

Thanks GTG!  :wave:

12. Do you leave the dirt in your 10 gal after harvest, then dig out a hole when you tp?

I am trying to do a no-till in 10 gal pots. I will have to redo 4 of mine after these plants finish in them and may end up starting them all over in 15 or 20 gal smart pots. So I guess not no till quite yet.

I like your roller things. Did you make those?

13. #53 TheWaterBoy, May 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014

This is new soil for me as well. But I did run a cover crop in all 4 of my flower containers for a few weeks prior to planting into them. And yes, I did exactly as you described ~ had soil in container - planted cover crop - chopped cover crop down - dug out center mass of soil - planted new plant. 15's seem where I want to go too but we shall see. The main reason I want the bigger container is to leave more room for mulch!  :D

The dollies are a new addition to the garden and oh my, they are GREAT! They make it so much easier to roll them out of the way and get to the back container to top dress, water, etc. Highly recommend!

I just bought them from harbor freight - http://www.harborfreight.com/movers-dolly-93888.html

I also added a 1" x 5" in the center between the carpeted pieces for added support.

14. 4/19

[​IMG]

5/3

[​IMG]

Filled on nicely  :smoke:

15. awesome update! 

Thanks G!

17. Veg Update:

Group shot 

[​IMG]

G3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thunder Chunk 3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thunder Chunk 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cindy 99 ~ Received a new home last night  :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thunder Chunk 2 - Got a new home as well

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And...... a shot of the White Urkel 1

[​IMG]

Getting ready to hit the garden with a Mung Bean SST. 

Peace good people!  :smoke:

18. Lookin stellar waterboy, or should it be water only boy?

Keep up the great work!  B)

I'd roll with that new name! :D 

I'm really enjoying organics... 

Thanks for the kind words, TD! 

20. Hea wb that cindy 99 is givimg me a screaming weasel. Your killin it