Thewaterboys Temple

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TheWaterBoy, Apr 19, 2014.

1. They coming along really well!

G, my man! Thanks for swinging sub'n up and the kind words! Looking forward to the G3.. Last time I ran her she was a bute!

Thanks Dingus!! I'm with you, I really enjoy the Urkels! But LC#1 as of today is starting to get her groove on! 

The LC's came to me a little chopped up... My buddy didn't know what he wanted to do with them so he kept cutting them back. They sure are starting to bounce back now!  :metal:

Thanks mang!! Its all the girls doin their thing! (And of course the LOS is running anchor for all of us! ;) )

3. Finally found yer thread!

Glad you made it! 

5. http://youtu.be/LBB3ZkMDvOQ

Group Flower shots 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TC's and C99 

[​IMG]

TC

[​IMG]

C99

[​IMG]

G3

[​IMG]

Veggie starts - a little late....  :smoke:

[​IMG]

TwB

6. Lookin great dude hell yeah! I bet you're pumped for that first fully-organic harvest huh?

7. Plants look great man...I gotta ask though...why two big plants and two little plants in flower? Messed up timing? Strain? Lack of veg space?

Hell yeah, harvests are always exciting! I'm really enjoying the whole ride!

Hey Rancho! This is not typical for me at all! I hit a lull when cooking new soil and got seeds started late. All four of my flower ladies were given to me by a friend (you might even reconize the genetics ;) ) otherwise I would have nothing to flower ATM. The reason I choose not to veg the lucky charms longer is due to flower times and a trip we have planned this summer. Good question!

9. Veg side update

Group shot 

[​IMG]

Thunder Chunk #1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thunder Chunk #2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thunder Chunk #3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cindy 99

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

G3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Peace! 

TwB  :smoke:

10. You got some purdy babies there, twb. Looks like they're bout ready to outgrow those pots!

I keep telling them to show me their sex and they get new homes! :confused_2:  :D  :smoking:

The Cindy will be the first to find a larger container in another week or so being that shes a fem. 

12. Love the look of that cindy

Sent from my N861 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Found your pad.  Lookin as good as ever, nice job!!  :hello:
    Sub'd  :smoking:

Thanks DC! :smoke:

Hey TD! Glad you made your way down the green brick road and found my spot! The fun is yet to come... :D Glad to have you around

15. Hit the garden with a Mung Bean SST last night. Everyone seemed to love it and clipping right along!

The outdoor comfrey got the remainder of the SST  :bongin:

16. Im doin a corn sst to pop a cherry bomb bean

By that you mean, your soaking your cannabis seed with your corn while it soaks? 

18. no im gonna soak a jiffy peat pellet with the corn sst and aloe juice, but i see nothing wrong with soaking the seed in one of the rinses

19. Hey TwB! Looks mighty good over here! 

Thanks for clearing that up!

What's up Oz! Thanks for the kind words! :D