Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 Experiment

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Neegabutt, Apr 19, 2014.

1. What's up fellas. I have had great success with coconut oil cannabis capsules in the past. Unfortunately I don't have the time or the venue before 420 to craft a nice batch of that.

Here's my attempt at extracting cannabinoids with what I have to work with. Lemme know if this should work those with more experience.

I picked up some really good bud finally...cured well and very dry. Brittle to the touch and frosty as can be. Super kiefy. I pack a loose pax bowl and vape it 2 times until it's ever so slightly browned.

I didn't have short notice access to everclear 151 so the next ingredient is the only alternative I have. Bacardi superior 80 proof. Obv not as effective a solvent as the higher proof ethanol but I'm only making a personal dose, so I feel like I can spare extra weed for this lost extraction capabilities. Does that sound logical?

I put 2oz roughly in a 8.5oz jar and after 2 10 second drags in my pax, I've been dumping the hot, hopefully decarbed herbs into the alcohol and shaking vigorously. I put about .3 of fresh bud in the mix just for shits bc it's pretty old.

So I've dumped probably 1.5+g in here so far and it's been sitting for about a day. Another 24 hours until I try it all tomorrow. Hopefully I can put in a pan and increase surface area and use a fan to evaporate and reduce some. If not it's only a shot nbd.

My question is will this work? Obviously not the best method but shouldn't it technically get me high?

Currently it is more of an amber dragon bc of the more cashed pax bowl I dumped in it initially

Thanks for any help

2. Green dragon takes weeks to make, you gotta let it sit for a while. I think this is a waste of weed.

3. dude why are you doing anything that you are doing

4. It worked to my expectations. Thank you naysayers

5. How much did you use? How baked did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum