Outdoor Grow-Second Attempt

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by mitchistoocool, Apr 19, 2014.

1. #1 mitchistoocool, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    Hey guys, I had a journal going a while back of 3 Northern Lights Autos I had going. Unfortunately they all died, due to lots of stress, probably some over watering, etc. Well I'm trying again with more experience and I've got 2 more Northern Lights going right now. One of them is in Natures Care Organic Potting mix (made by MG) and the other is in Pro-Mix BX. All I did before hand was mix in Dolomite Lime, which I did not do last time, and these plants seem a lot healthier. Today I've only got a pic of the one in the Nature's Care. It is in a small 1 Gal pot for now and the other seedling is in a 7 gal pot which will be its final home.

Soil was pretty dry on this girl today, so I gave her just a little bit of water. All help and comments are appreciated! 

Attached Files:

2. Must give the girls lots of love and they will love you back

3. Going to try my best this time around! 

4. The bigger one is looking pretty good, a little yellowing spots, but nothing too serious yet. The other one is also looking nice and healthy! No water or anything today, might rain tomorrow. 

Attached Files:

5. UPDATE

Both plants looking pretty decent. Here's some pics. A little brown spot has appeared on the one with only one set of leaves. Other one is starting to get some small yellow spots, but nothing too serious. 

Attached Files:

6. Alright! Sorry I haven't checked in for a while, but I'm glad to hear they are doing well! Keep me updated

7. How are your girls?

8. Any news?