Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible Way To Beat The Temp Strip When Sneaking In Urine?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by psychopathic_rhino, Apr 19, 2014.

1. So I know that keeping a container/condom in your crotch area should keep it perfectly fine (trial run at home with thermometer). But as a precaution, couldn't you piss in the cup to get the temp strip to par and then dump it in the toilet (while you pee in the toilet) wipe it down real quick and then quickly pour in the clean urine from your crotch? Seems like a better plan to me. Plus, the tiny amount of residue in the cup from your urine wouldn't possibly show up in the test. What do y'all think?

2. It sounds like it might work. I failed a test because my temp was OVER, only possible explanation. The strip read 92-102 and it didn't color. When I tossed it in my junk it was at 105 and I taped two heating pads to it out of paranoia. They wanted to do a viewed sampling and I walked out saying "I don't need this job that bad" and scoffed at the rasta looking nurse who did the test.

3. #3 Doc-J, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
    The temp meter will start dropping as soon as you pour out the warm urine, and will drop even more once you add a colder sample. Those temp strips react pretty quickly, and you very well might not have enough time.

I purposely aim on the warm side. I use my car heater, and hold the sample bottle/bag up to my car vent until it hits about 115, then wrap a heat pack on one side and keep the other against my body when it is tucked. If it is still too warm when you give the sample, just swish it around in the cup and blow on it lightly for a minute and the temp will drop to the proper range.