125W Cfl Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by budmcgreen, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Hey everyone, this is my 3rd indoor grow. Using a 125w cfl in a fluorowing reflector. promix HP soil with coco coir mixed in. Using bat guano teas for nutes. Seed s are strawberry cough (that's what I was told anyway) will be starting off in 2oz plastic cups. Grow area is 2ft x3ftx8ft flat white walls. Will update daily with photos and any changes.

2. photos yo, I would like to follow :)

3. Ditto!

4. Will get photos up later tonight, been rather busy today.

5. Well maybe no pics for a few days not anything to see yet. Seeds are still germing.

6. Seeds finally germed planted them earlier this morning. Will start posting pics as they pop out.

7. One of the seeds sprouted today, had to take grow area down for my apartment inspection. Pics after reassembly

8. They sprouted yesterday. Not much to see yet

Attached Files:

9. Looking forward to watching your progress! Starting my first grow within the next two weeks (when Herbie's beans make it my way) and am also using a CFL setup. They look nice so far :)

10. Thank you. Are you going to do a journal? If so I'd like follow. More pics when I get home

11. Love to see more Im now a firm fan of CFLs my girls look amazing,

12. Just started my journal! Look forward to seeing the updates here!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Phone is acting up right now get the others up when I can. They have been in a humidity dome since they sprouted

Attached Files:

14. Transplanting to half gallon bags with the promix when I'm satisfied with root development in current containers. Probably will begin feeding after 3 sets of leaves

15. Do you have anything set up for ventilation with or without a carbon filter?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I'm running intake and exhaust fans to keep the area as cool as I can manage. Still gets a little warm on hotter days.

17. Plants are lookin good will post pics tomarrow

18. Second one is having a weird deformation in the leaves...think it was too close to the light... Moved it away. Will update on condition periodically.

Attached Files: