Im Going To Be Alone Forever

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Better to be alone without AIDS than with AIDS dawggggg be thankful. Hahaha

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Girls like confidence and stuff so yeah...go with that. And most worthwhile relationships aren't made due to looks (or atleast none that I've seen), but because of similar personality traits and just chemistry. If you don't have chemistry with any of the girls you're continuously flirting with than just stop. Personally I hate it when a guy thats just...boring tries to come onto me. His looks don't even matter at that point. So try going for girls that...well you may have something in common with and stuff.

Hope that I helped lol. I suck at advice.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Well you are obviously not doing it right. Don't let girls use you to fix there cars. 

4. 1 word..be confident. It doesn't matter if your ugly..if your comfortable with yourself then girls around you will notice it. Your smart! Use that, attractive guys tend to Be idiots and looks only last so long.
    Now go out there and believe in yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Why do all your female friends seem so shallow?

6. ^ i have no idea lol. I just assume most girls are like that. I'm not saying guys are better than girls. like I definitely wouldn't hook up or want to date a girl that i'm not attracted to. But I feel like my standards and most other guys standards are way lower. Like i would date some girls that other people have called "ugly" or not attractive. my only requirement is pretty much not to be fat cus I don't find overweight girls attractive but they don't have to be the hottest girl at my school lol, and I look at other things like a girls personality and if she's cool to hang out with.

and its not just me there are lots of guys in class that are in law school, single and get no attention from girls. problem may be also that most of the girl in my classes all have boyfriends already and the few that are still single and good looking are just looking for the perfect guy.

and most of the single girls even if they don't have a boyfriend get random hook ups and have tons of guys hitting on them at the bar or whatever. like I know girls in my class that I don't' even find attractive but they go to the bar and they have tons of guys in my class hitting on them and trying to take them home. 

and to the people that said I shouldn't be going to bars I usually don't. only times I go is like when my class is having a party and we head to the bar after. this is pretty much the only way to meet and talk to people at my school outside of class. 

7. I've been on this site for years, and your story never changes yummy.

8. lol well my life never changes that's why i'm feeling like this now. i've actually tried and it usually doesn't turn out good. 

last year I was hooking up with this girl, and I liked her and I asked her out but she didn't' want to date me cus she liked some other guy and she just wanted us to be friends with benefits. 

now i've ignored her since then and now she is messaging me all the time and wants to meet up, probably bc she got rejected by the guy she liked instead of me. obviously i'm not interested in her anymore and not going to meet up with her but its funny. maybe i just have terrible luck or something.

9. flirt with the ladies man, especially if they blaze or look like it. with that attitude man you'll never pick up chicks. have some confidence in yourself. talk to them, take em home, bring em to the bedroom and whip out that fat ass...blunt of yours. haha. just have confidence and talk to as many broads as u can. good luck brotha

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. hmm. just saw this now. i know youre lookin for a relationship but you shouldve banged her atleast once. itd make u feel better, you sound depressed. like i said just keep talking and flirting. eventually youll find the right chick. take your time. its not worth jumping into a relationship anyway.

11. ITS YOU DUDE!  You are creepy rapey.  As is evidence from all of your other posts about being weird around chicks.

I already did last year. I was sleeping with her but it sucked bc I liked her and she liked some other guy so I stopped talking to her and now she is talking to me again but i'm not interested in her anymore. I feel like she talks to me now again bc the guy she liked over m probably rejected her and she's just lonely.

13. i gotcha bro. fuck that bitch. (not the fuck i said last time) hahaha. theres more fish in the sea. just keep talkin to them man. eventually youll find a cool chick that smokes. just keep your chin up man and remember CONFIDENCE

14. well my summer has started now.... i won't be able to meet people from school anymore and I barely have friends I hang out with (some of my friends that I've made while in school live far away).

so not sure what i'll be doing this summer. I'll be working on my resumes and applications and applying to law firms but other than it looks pretty lonely.

15. describe GC in one thread

16. you're not going to be alone forever, find a girl that cares for you as a person and your personality, just improve your attitude and stop moping and you'll find one :)

17. I can't say I disagree after years of reading your posts. So much beta

18. Now why does a solid poster like you not have an avatar?

This post was spot on.

Omega369

19. #40 SirenWasHere, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Dude, I'm a chick who likes all the shit you just said plus videogames/etc. And I'm married. Stop assuming no one will like you. You put out that negative vibe, no one will.

You're just standing in your own way.

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Grasscity Forum mobile app