Tea

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by SiberianShepherd, Apr 19, 2014.

1. #101 static shock, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    I should; try I drink holy basil daily! :)

Sent from my eyephone

2. I love tea. Green tea, lemon and ginger tea and camomile tea mostly though.

3. I'd love to have a nice tea set.

Favourite tea I think I've ever had would be Peach Tea or English Breakfast (some tea capsule thing I have in my kitchen). My least favourite is the real minty green tea. Not crazy about that real minty grreeen.

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402482055.152105.jpg

Some of my favorite black tea.

Tastes like chocolate well cacao initially then has very strong notes honey, sweet potatoes, cedar, and an earthy aftertaste.

Has no at all astringency. :)

Sent from my eyephone

5. A tea blend I'm working on.
    Some organic white peony tea and organic red rose petals.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402952537.271729.jpg

This particular batch contains 2.84 of white tea and 1.04 of red dose petals.

Made 2 tasty cups and the third was kinda bland but I still enjoyed.

Brewed each cup for about 2 mins 30 seconds; adding on about 30 seconds per additional steeping.

Water temp was 175f

Sent from my eyephone

6. I found some nicely packaged, and well taken care of buds of chamomile at the store today.

:) :)

im happy as fuck!

7. Oh man here where I live we have a store called tipi teas best ducking place ever. They have vanilla chai and every other flavor you can possibly think of!!!!

Cakes, banana muffins, and a pancake. Mmmmmmmm....

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408190363.990128.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408190372.039513.jpg

Sent from my eyephone

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408658733.063211.jpg

Trying to smudge my insides

Sent from my eyephone

10. #greenteapride

Pretty much replaced my water habit with green and black tea, but still drinking coffee daily like an addict! Though honestly noticed no downside I can't tell what caffeine is doing to me I think nothing... but Green TEA ALL DAY WAYYYYY !

I detoxed myself from weed (out the system I mean) in a very very short time I think thanks to drinking multiple cups a day.

11. Hot green tea with some red ginseng

12. Earl Grey is the real deal. 

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410058898.205943.jpg

White tea is my favorite.

Sent from my eyephone

14. So i dont always have time to make tea every night or morning, or anything really anymore :(

so i bought some liquor, and im gonna take aaaallll my whole herbs and make a tincture out of them for sleep time :)

15. I have this sleepy time vanilla tea and it's amazing. I also use Canada morning tea with French vanilla creamer

16. Iced tea my man.

Throw your loose leaf or tea bags In room temp water for 6-8 hours. ;-)

Sent from my eyephone

17. thats a good idea.

or go old school and set the shit in my car. Gets over 120 degrees F in my car some days its soo hot.

18. Either or sound legit!!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410060748.684389.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410060757.203743.jpg

Me want!!!

Sent from my eyephone

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410398557.689092.jpg

A complex blend of herbs, barks and roots make up this delicious, enriching tea with antioxidant and adaptogenic properties. Brings in the strength of the earth, with roots, bark and traditional herbs that fortify the body.

Elements: Nettle leaf*, Sumac Berries*, Mullein leaf*, Hawthorn leaf and flower*, Sassafrass Root*, Ginger root*, Ginseng root, Stevia leaf* *Certified Organic

Sent from my eyephone

20. Very interesting. that tea contains some very positive medicinal herbs  :smoke:
    i like that it didnt go crazy with the caffiene containing herbs and took a more natural approach to energy.