Smoked With Pizza Guy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GoodVibesOnly, Apr 19, 2014.

1. I sold to the pizza guy once

2. Never sell where you rest at, idc if they want an ounce tell em bounce

3. [quote name="TurboGrowin" post="19877294" timestamp="1397936098"]Never sell where you rest at, idc if they want an ounce tell em bounce[/quote

Yeah haha I also had a problem with getting high on my own supply

4. "Yeah haha I also had a problem with getting high on my own supply"

Craig: How can you sell weed, when you smoke it?

Smokey: I know, thats my only problem..

5. #45 IllestVillain, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    Oops

Attached Files:

6. #46 hurpdaflerp, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    mabey she should be buying cheaper food with more nutrition instead of a pepperoni pizza. i dont even order delivery shit anymore because its stupid expensive and i cant afford the price plus a tip.  if i really want cheap processed pizza i go to little ceasars or papa murpheys.  people who do things like order expensive pizza and dont tip "because then it would cost too much" are the same people who do dumb shit like pull into a welfare office in their brand new leased car and go to the grocerie store with their food stamps wearing shiny rocks and their favorite designer brands.  dumb as fuck.  if you cant afford a simple tip, you cant afford to be buying whatever dumb shit your buying. period.

what does someone have to do for you to tip them?  not tipping because they are rude or they fucked something up is understandable. but not tippin because you dont have enough money is absolute fuckery

7. You would not! You're a Gawd Dammed liberal mo fo!
    Jk
    :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Yeah, you're a towel!

9. How daaare yoooooou! >=o[

10. Tipping isn't a requirement. It's not my fucking fault you work at a resteraunt or do deliveries that's your choice...when I lived in Japan it was actually a big no no to tip because your basically telling then they are pawns...fuck tipping. Get a real job hippie

11. I don't know why you think it's so odd having a black man sit down with you and smoke one up? Have you never had a black friend? Americans seem so race consciece but I suppose it is completly different living in the states.

12. In the usa pizza delivery drivers make less than 20k a year.. a few dollars helps them out. I try to give 5 sometimes... I know some people don't tip but that's kind of rude.

13. #53 Doc-J, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
    No it is totally different here. Federal minimum wage for most jobs is $7.25 per hour. Minimum wage for a tipped position such as driver or waiter is $2.13 per hour. However, the tips must make up the difference in the wages or the employer must pay the difference up to $7.25. State laws also come in to play in some states. For the most part though, they make very little without tips.

14. Cheers for explaining it. :)

Yes I thought it was the same as the uk Aswell.
    Get it now.

15. I can vouch for that because the only white person I truly hangout with during college is my roomie and its partially due to the God's Green

16. Usually the opposite...

17. One time during a party my friends dragged in the pizza guy and we smoked him out. Poor guy left his pizza warmer I'm not sure how he could've explained that to his manager.

18. This is a sweet story! Haha I used to smoke out with guys working at my dorm building, majority of them 30+ and black, with just my 5'0" white self and my 2 girlfriends. Haha mota brings people together:)

19. Pink stripes are the sure sign of a quality pipe. Good story OP lol.

20. I can just imagine these 3 white guys were really nerdy and the big black guy was like fuck it free weed.
    what a story man you smoked out a black dude. You seem enlightened by that, like it was a fear.