Arizer Solo Review -- About 1 Week Into It.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by well highdrated, Apr 19, 2014.

1. so far i am enjoying it very much.

i've owned/own a few vapes... and i needed something that is not necessarily discreet, but portable and fine for home use.

the battery so far is great. the charging time is reasonable.
    the amount of sessions you can get out of one charge is about 5-8 depending on temp setting (i keep mine around 4).
    which means to me, if you have quality herb, you can be pretty lit at least half a day on a single charge. (point being you can take it outside).

i wouldn't say it's discreet... then again i'm comparing it to something like a hash oil pen. (those are discreet).
    the smell is there, i can't imagine using this vape in a movie theater or some other public place... it would look even awkward at some park where people could only see you. although it is hard to tell what that "thing" is from a distance... so if you comfortable enough you should be able to use it outside.

vapor quality is great. flavour is great.
    it's not as efficent as my good ol' purple days... but that vape was one of a kind.

overall 8/10 for simple day to day home use.
    once the technology is there to make it less bulky and even more efficient i'd give it a 10/10, because the features and the design is perfect otherwise. 

2. Just a heads up for "public" portability, you can easily put the Solo in a McDonalds cup with holes in the bottom and toke away with no worries. YouTube it if you're interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. good idea, but portability is not really an issue... the smell is rather strong. it's easily distinguishable is someone is within 10 feed of you or if you are in adjacent rooms for example.

i supposed that's fun if you are to use it in a park without being obvious.