Easter Blown

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by perspectrum, Apr 19, 2014.

1. So i came back to my parents house for Easter weekend, & tonight were at dinner. Before I came, I decided to order a gram. I smoked a shit ton, & now I'm incredibly high at a family dinner & I'm slightly sketching . Has anyone else ever been super stoned in an awkward situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You don't even know how many times I've been high in awkward situations lol. I feel you bro

- Peace and Pot ✌️

3. yeah lol. thanksgiving dinner i usually try and hide the fact im stoned. easier said than done sometimes :p

4. I've taken Alice on Thanksgiving and was tripping balls infront of like 10 plus people.... Starring into space and eating really slow, but ate two plate fulls.
    Then went to another dinner and was fried and laughing. It was strange because those people were hardcore Christians that looked Dow on drif use from their holier than though views.
    Imagine that? Shit....

5. No, just found out I have to work until 10 pm easter night though i'm fucking pissed

6. Ya that's pree awkward but meh just don't talk much

7. Dude imagine talking to a bunch of world war 2 vets stoned as hell at a retirement home

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Tbh I don't even notice anymore, and neither does anyone I happen to speak to.
    But then I'm in a position to be able to toke everyday. At anytime!

9. #9 hurpdaflerp, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    do people get high and not have awkward situations?

10. Had a similar indecent today just stay chill and roll with it, works everytime

11. Went to a catholic school for my first half of highschool... receiving communion at our monthly mass while being higher than heaven got awkward at times

12. I feel awkward that your posting about your awkwardness as its happening at the dinner table haha

13. Why is Johnny alwaysstoned and on good phone during family dinner

14. this has me dying😂😂😂😂😂

15. Haha I basically ended up just sitting in the bathroom for an hour listening to kid cudi.

16. Yes happens to me too many times to keep track, usually at least once a week I'm super high with people that can't know I'm high. I went to a family party thing really baked with a friend, and me and him were already late because we were so god damn high. I'm really good at hiding that I'm high cause I am almost always at least a little high. This time I was really stoned and could hardly walk, and I was walking away from my uncles girlfriend and my cousin and I heard my cousin go "they are so high" haha it was funny, but luckily no one that couldn't find out or even cared knew but that's probably cause we ate and than ditched an hour later, and than went and smoked more haha.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

17. lol then you try to focus on looking normal but instead you make yourself look uncomfortably awkward

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Time and a half? :[

19. Yeah, plus sunday premium so it could be worse. Going out to breakfast with the fam

20. I did that at school/ home all the time. Not rlly.. only a few. Lol