Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Testing Grocery Stores?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by snowdaytoday, Apr 19, 2014.

1. #1 snowdaytoday, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    I had this easy job lined up cleaning up around a gas station and the lady knows me so she was going to allow me to pick my own hours and shit and I was so excited until she mentioned drug testing, and she's a stickler on shit like that so I know for sure that she wouldn't let it slide. I don't have the time or money (that's why I'm getting a job) to get the stuff I need to get a false positive on the test, so I am going to get a job at a locally owned grocery store as a cashier/bagboy. Thing is the guy is a pretty big Christian and since religious people tend to be more antidrug, I am worried that he will require me to take a drug test. The application doesn't directly mention drug testing, how ever it does have a section that says "I agree and consent to take physical and other examinations when required". Do you guys think they'll do an initial test before hiring me?

2. Probably. And when they reject your application, return to the store with a gun and some gasoline. Kill everyone and torch the place.

Hahahahaha i'm kidding. Don't do that. I am on a t break and my thoughts are not peaceful lol.

3. If it's a small local grocery store, they likely won't spend the money to test their applicants. Maybe larger chain stores can. I just know from my experience that I wasn't tested even though my application also had that consent box for tests. I assume it's a generic consent on most applications. Let's them test if they think they need to, probably for disciplinary reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app