Have You Ever Had To Call The Cops?

Discussion in 'General' started by Delightfully High, Apr 19, 2014.

Lol yeah like when you call the police to report that someone stole the TV you stole in the first place :laughing: 

2. #63 Delightfully High, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    Whoa friend I know some of these posts can be pretty infuriating to some but don't get yourself banned because you disagree with another blade. Debate don't argue.

3. i think he is just telling the truth. Especially in my state, a lot of people carry guns, and we aren't the type of people to fuck with. Recently a home invasion went south quick when the home owner hog tied the guy in his front yard and left him there for the police. I lol'd

4. #65 BloodBooger, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    EGGxactly.

5. That's some tough shit man. That happened to my Sister's in-laws. She was at their place for Thanksgiving eating dinner. Then her niece comes down the stairs all spooked, Grandma was dead. 8 (

Sweet little Portuguese lady.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Good shit. You win.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yeah I would have mourned for the ice cream at the house. Lol

8. What's mature about stealing a 42" TV? Materialism much?

9. And you're mature because you steal? I don't think anyone thinks a thief is actually a productive member of society. Either way, hope you get what's coming for you.

10. It doesn't matter. Right or not that hate isn't welcome here. He should learn to be mature and debate rather than quarrel like a child (hence my signature). We're all adults here so please lets act like it.

11. So you get punched and immediately go for a knife? Come on man, take some punches if your going to exchange words. Not worth losing life for "words"

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #73 aPersonUponaHill, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2014

Right, it is called self defense. Okay you have obviously never been punched by a real man. It can destroy your face and teeth. Get out of here, if it bothers you so much don't assault people and you won't have to worry about getting killed.

I wasn't the one who started saying shit, but I finished it for him. You are obviously just like that sort of person since you are defending a crime.

13. Haha okay man, I have got punched by a man before, and I punched back. Don't "exchange words" with someone if you can't handle an ass beating. And don't say I'm one of those types of guys when I can turn around and call you a fucking thug for threatening someone with a knife

Or maybe don't punch someone if you don't want them to pull a knife on you? :confused_2: 

15. Yea that's obvious, but if they're both talking shit some is going to attempt something so really that guy has no reason for me to complain. He could have just said "fuck this dude, I'm going home" but instead talks shit, which is an assumption on my part so take that as you will, then proceeds to get hit and decides he'd rather pull a knife and risk lives? On top of that, tell a guy you'll kill him over a punch? That you both fueled no matter who started it. Just dumb

16. Used to dork late nights til 33am and driving over the Coronado bridge I would call the cops when someone is walking up the 300 foot bridge to jump as there is only reason to walk up it since there's no sidewalk or median

reporting violence is one thing... but you're throwing on your cape and acting as a jr. deputy because this guy is pushing some stolen shit.. and you're proud of yourself for getting a story in the news?? thats none of your business hop off your pedestal player

18. Never

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #80 Omega369, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    I was working security at a mall (mall rent a cop) and I was out patrolling near a liquor store. There was this white guy with his Asian girlfriend walking in front of it, and this riced out white Toyota mr2 pulls up, an Asian guy with dragon tattoos gets out and chops the white dudes arm off with a katana, gets back in and speeds off. I run over to provide first aid and told his girlfriend to call the paramedics/cops. She kept saying no because the white dudes parents would get mad. I yelled at her telling her his life is more important.

I ended up having to call the cops. Turns out it was gang related. Some redneck gang guy on triad turf.

Omega369